Team ideal

Hope you had a good day & are feeling better - great day to have a hot tub - hope it helped lift your mood, the smell of freshly cut grass always puts me in a good mood too.
Thanks feeling better tonight been out for a. Long walk with mum so it helped to get out xxx

Well I have been weighed today and another 4lb loss so I'm at 2 stone now in total in 6 weeks plus my CDC said I can now go on sole source which I'm made up with as last week she said I couldn't. Think she saw how mad I was when she said that, she said next few days wil be hard as I get back into ketosis I though I was already in it lol but mustn't have been duh, she is measuring me next week and she has changed my WI again to Monday's so another 6 day week this week for me :) I don't care cos I'm losing weight and freakin lovin this diet xxx

Brill well done you must be really pleased xxx

Second time lucky said:
Thanks feeling better tonight been out for a. Long walk with mum so it helped to get out xxx

Glad you got out :) how ling is hubby away? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liveonce said:
Omg is any body else watching my big fat fetish just omg !!!

I did - was quite sad at the end with that lady who hadn't been outside for 6 weeks.

Morning lol ;)

I missed it as hubby watching transformers! But will watch it on catch up tv tomorrow. How awful not bring able to get out because your too fat!

Got an early night, now wide awake, tired tomorrow I bet! Xxx

Morning everyone :)

Hope you all have a nice day....looks like another hot one, and I'm stuck in a feckin office :( oh well finish at 3pm xx

Zest for Life said:
Morning lol ;)

I missed it as hubby watching transformers! But will watch it on catch up tv tomorrow. How awful not bring able to get out because your too fat!

Got an early night, now wide awake, tired tomorrow I bet! Xxx

I'm gonna watch it today as well I think on catch up x

jo3791 said:
Morning everyone :)

Hope you all have a nice day....looks like another hot one, and I'm stuck in a feckin office :( oh well finish at 3pm xx

Morning jo xxx u and me both I finish at 4 today though :) least its gonna be goegous over the weekend too :) that's something i suppose

Morning jo xxx u and me both I finish at 4 today though :) least its gonna be goegous over the weekend too :) that's something i suppose

Morning Hun...I think me and you are the early birds of the team lol...yeah, roll on weekend...I'm gonna fry myself in the garden :) oh, well off to work I go...speak later Hun xx

Morning all :) hope you're all doing ok. Been a bit busy lately and didn't have time to reply to each post so sorry if I missed anyone's WI. Am glad to see we're still ever shrinking though :D

Twenty days left on ss for me then im moving up to step three was just reading someone else's diary and think I may work up to trying to incorporate the 30 day shred when I get there too. Get that toning started.

Work today looks like its gonna be another gorgeous one too! Roll on the weekend I say. Hoping it stays nice so I can take the kids somewhere nice on Saturday and hubby can get the tent open and wash and reseal the canvas before our holiday in August. Can't wait for that now

Anyway I have a ramble day on...... Morning :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all :) hope you're all doing ok. Been a bit busy lately and didn't have time to reply to each post so sorry if I missed anyone's WI. Am glad to see we're still ever shrinking though :D

Twenty days left on ss for me then im moving up to step three was just reading someone else's diary and think I may work up to trying to incorporate the 30 day shred when I get there too. Get that toning started.

Work today looks like its gonna be another gorgeous one too! Roll on the weekend I say. Hoping it stays nice so I can take the kids somewhere nice on Saturday and hubby can get the tent open and wash and reseal the canvas before our holiday in August. Can't wait for that now

Anyway I have a ramble day on...... Morning :) xxx

Morning hun x
What's the 30 day shred ?

harassed_mother said:
Morning hun x
What's the 30 day shred ?

It's an exercise DVD from jilliian michaels (American biggest loser). It's 25 minutes but boasts amazing results x

Rkmriddell said:
It's an exercise DVD from jilliian michaels (American biggest loser). It's 25 minutes but boasts amazing results x

Ooooh might try getting that for when I can exercise :)

harassed_mother said:
Ooooh might try getting that for when I can exercise :)

It's a really good one only about a fiver from play. If u google the results its awesome. It's tough but definitely makes a difference x

jo3791 said:
Morning Hun...I think me and you are the early birds of the team lol...yeah, roll on weekend...I'm gonna fry myself in the garden :) oh, well off to work I go...speak later Hun xx

I posted at 1:30am, so I got the first good morning in the team thread ;) lol

Morning again team, xxx ;)

Yeah I got 30 day shred, it's good, but lots of jumping around, my tummy was bouncing around like mad, eeeek! Xxx
She very good though I like her xxx ;)

Zest for Life said:
Yeah I got 30 day shred, it's good, but lots of jumping around, my tummy was bouncing around like mad, eeeek! Xxx
She very good though I like her xxx ;)

She is isn't she. Shes given up the bl now. Adopted a little girl x

Rkmriddell said:
She is isn't she. Shes given up the bl now. Adopted a little girl x

Really? That's sweet :) she is gay isn't she, quite hot as well lol x
Very good trainer xx

Back