Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Her advice is take ibuprofen an it shud clear in about 2 weeks lol

Should . Love doctors should word lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anybody coming out to play?!
Everyone's out, I'm hungry and tired from my walk today plus think I might have pulled a muscle in my right leg while doing the little step, big step thing today x ;(

Zest for Life said:
Anybody coming out to play?!
Everyone's out, I'm hungry and tired from my walk today plus think I might have pulled a muscle in my right leg while doing the little step, big step thing today x ;(

PMSL explain that to hubby ;) lol x

Rkmriddell said:
PMSL explain that to hubby ;) lol x

Well done, and and whoop whoop here and a whoop whoop there! Here a whoop there a whoop everywhere a whoop whoop xxxxxx

Zest for Life said:
Well done, and and whoop whoop here and a whoop whoop there! Here a whoop there a whoop everywhere a whoop whoop xxxxxx

I love how everyone blanked the air bubble comment. I take it I'm the only randomer who gets that x

Rkmriddell said:
I love how everyone blanked the air bubble comment. I take it I'm the only randomer who gets that x

Nope, I get the bubble, just have to do a crazy lil jolt leg to the side walk! Like a round step xxx

Zest for Life said:
Nope, I get the bubble, just have to do a crazy lil jolt leg to the side walk! Like a round step xxx

Haha. My sis used to get it after havin the baby. Thought it was a givin birth thing but then I get it lol. Looks so random haha x

Yep the round step the long step thing.
I'd love to see someone else do it lol xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yep the round step the long step thing.
I'd love to see someone else do it lol xxx

Maybe I'll Treat ya when we at goal ;) lol x

Newtocd said:
Lol never seen them before

Really? X

Well I've well and truly fallen off the wagon :(

Tonight I have consumed:
6 minstrels
a bite of a jam sandwich
a pack of opti vita biscuits
a packet of walkers
2 x pitta breads with chicken and salad
1x small bottle cider

Big failure I am...oh well back to it tomorrow. How stupid having to go through all that again! Totally pissed off :(

Rkmriddell said:
Maybe I'll Treat ya when we at goal ;) lol x

Pmsl... You do the round step and NLN can do the long step one leg thing. I'll watch and wet myself !!! X

katie79 said:

Tonight I have consumed:
6 minstrels
a bite of a jam sandwich
a packet of walkers
1x small bottle cider

Big failure I am...oh well back to it tomorrow. How stupid having to go through all that again! Totally pissed off :(

Oh dear. Back to it now tho. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Doesn't need to be a whole day written off

Zest for Life said:
Pmsl... You do the round step and NLN can do the long step one leg thing. I'll watch and wet myself !!! X

LOL but you are the best at the side step x

katie79 said:

Tonight I have consumed:
6 minstrels
a bite of a jam sandwich
a packet of walkers
1x small bottle cider

If you get back on it Hun, you'll be fine, don't let one naughty food hour or two ruin your long term goal, you can do this!!!
I've cheated, but next day straight back on, it's hard, but let's face it this is a bloody hard diet anyway!
Xxx

Zest for Life said:

Lol u r too weird hahaha

I'm just about to watch my big fat fetish I feel sick already can't believe these woman are seriously happy being that big

Zest for Life said:
If you get back on it Hun, you'll be fine, don't let one naughty food hour or two ruin your long term goal, you can do this!!!
I've cheated, but next day straight back on, it's hard, but let's face it this is a bloody hard diet anyway!
Xxx

Don't keep eating tonight though!!! Lol

harassed_mother said:
Lol u r too weird hahaha

I'm just about to watch my big fat fetish I feel sick already can't believe these woman are seriously happy being that big

I deleted it after about five minutes. Was just weird x

harassed_mother said:
Lol u r too weird hahaha

Aww, thank you Hun :) xxx

Back