Team ideal

Aarrrrgh I have left my soup at hone which means I won't have anything now till 5pm :-( dam my ditsy brain

Play time ;)....

Tell you about my mate Barry, his Irish

So we went to a physic thing. In a very big theatre thing. Ended up sitting right at the back :(
Physic comes on blah blah usual stuff, then say, has anyone ever made love to a ghost? Huh?? Wtf!
So my mate Barry puts his hand up!
I said what you doing? He said I have !
Im like shut up, put your hand down, but phsycic already noticed him.
Calls him on stage puts mic up to him and asks Barry to tell us when he mad love to a ghost...?
My mate says... Oh no I've never made love to a ghost!....... I'm ever so sorry.. From the back where we are sitting it sounded like you said Goat!!!!

Lol xxxx you likey???

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liveonce said:
LOar 4lb and
In the 12s :D ....and I trieD the mango shake omg I could live on them if u get the chance try it ,it's gorgeous !!!

Well done hun xxx ;)
Mango is lush isn't it. !!! X

Liveonce said:
Thank u hun :) ye I hope they keep d mango as it's just a limited edition at moment my CDC said xx

Yes, it's the best one ever x c

Zest for Life said:
Play time ;)....

So we went to a physic thing. In a very big theatre thing. Ended up sitting right at the back :(
Physic comes on blah blah usual stuff, then say, has anyone ever made love to a ghost? Huh?? Wtf!
Calls him on stage puts mic up to him and asks Barry to tell us when he mad love to a ghost...?
My mate says... Oh no I've never made love to a ghost!....... I'm ever so sorry.. From the back where we are sitting it sounded like you said Goat!!!!

Lol xxxx you likey???

Xxx

Likey made my day!!! How funny

Liveonce said:
LOar 4lb and
In the 12s :D ....and I trieD the mango shake omg I could live on them if u get the chance try it ,it's gorgeous !!!

Well done whoop whoop x

Allblue said:
Ignore this I'm half asleep Well it's day 7 today for me, I started a week tomorrow. I'm on track to have lost 10 when I weigh tomorrow :eek: I havent been on for a few days, as I have been enoying the sun, getting out. Seeing the torch and so on with bags of energy :clap:

Anyhow. I am married with 4 children. 31. I have another 2 1/2 stone to lose just under. My name is Emma. Just to introdue as youve all done it at the start.

Well done on your great loss x

Hey girls

Hope ur all well and enjoying the sun

I've finally hit my mini goal of 165lbs happy days

Zest for Life said:
Happy Thursday chicks ;)

The sun is shining
The weather is sweet ... Yeah :):):)

Have a great day xxx

Euphoria has kicked in!!

Zest for Life said:
Play time ;)....

Lol xxxx you likey???

Xxx

Pmsl!!! Lol lots!

Liveonce said:
LOar 4lb and

Congratulations on getting into the 12s bet it feels good.

Think I must try a mango next time now it's warmer as up to now I have all my shakes hot & didn't fancy a hot mango!

Back