Team ideal

jo3791 said:
I do blame the bike lol...they say when you fall off you get back on it....guess I'm straight back on it 2morro....the diet that is, not the bloody bike lol xx

No go kick the bike and shoot the seagull xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone...how are you all?

I've had a much better day today, got that silly cheating out of my system and back on track. Only 1 more sleep til the weekend!!! Hurrah ;) xx

Allblue said:
Ignore this I'm half asleep Well it's day 7 today for me, I started a week tomorrow. I'm on track to have lost 10 when I weigh tomorrow :eek: I havent been on for a few days, as I have been enoying the sun, getting out. Seeing the torch and so on with bags of energy :clap:

Anyhow. I am married with 4 children. 31. I have another 2 1/2 stone to lose just under. My name is Emma. Just to introdue as youve all done it at the start.

Hi Emma welcome :)

Liveonce said:
LOar 4lb and
In the 12s :D ....and I trieD the mango shake omg I could live on them if u get the chance try it ,it's gorgeous !!!

Well done :)

Needtolose3 said:
Hey girls

Hope ur all well and enjoying the sun

I've finally hit my mini goal of 165lbs happy days

Yay that's great! :)

Rosepetal said:
Hi all,

Can I join as I have my first meeting tonight:eek: and could really do with the support. I have about 6 - 8 stone to lose. I have 2 children and live with my 6ft 1 partner who eats what he wants and doesn't put anything on, I only have to look lol.
Well done on all your weight loss there amazing results:D

Hello welcome :)

Hi everyone!!!

Jo3791 - think it was u, tried the choc tetra ice cream for the first time today! Omg it was SOOO good so massive thank you :)

Anyone know what (if any) sauces we r allowed. Looking for something to jazz up quorn mince!

Omfg I am just about to watch last glee and them last house ever I may be a crying wreck after :-( I'm such a blubber but

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi everyone!!!

Jo3791 - think it was u, tried the choc tetra ice cream for the first time today! Omg it was SOOO good so massive thank you :)

Anyone know what (if any) sauces we r allowed. Looking for something to jazz up quorn mince!

Choc tetra ice cream??? How do you do that? Do you just out the carton in the freezer? How long for? Sorry for all the questions but this is exciting lol :D

harassed_mother said:
Omfg I am just about to watch last glee and them last house ever I may be a crying wreck after :-( I'm such a blubber but

I'm devastated House is finishing..... Literally grieving. It's that sad.....

Newtocd said:
I'm devastated House is finishing..... Literally grieving. It's that sad.....

I'm just watching apprentice now then gonna watch house,so I can skip past adverts I know I'm gonna blubber already have with glee

MissyE78 said:
Choc tetra ice cream??? How do you do that? Do you just out the carton in the freezer? How long for? Sorry for all the questions but this is exciting lol :D

Just pour it into a bowl/tub n freeze for about 2 hours n hey presto u got some ice cream ;) xx

MissyE78 said:
Brilliant! Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow xx :)

No probs :) if u got water flavouring u can add it to water n make icelollys too :) xx

Hi all well done on the losses and welcome to all newbies.
week 6 weigh in tonight another 2 pounds off plus 3 whole inches off waist that makes 7 in total and 2 off hips and one off legs. Yay :)

Second time lucky said:
Hi all well done on the losses and welcome to all newbies.
week 6 weigh in tonight another 2 pounds off plus 3 whole inches off waist that makes 7 in total and 2 off hips and one off legs. Yay :)

That's fab we'll done u r doing brilliant xxx

Funny thing is I compared my 3 measurements now - bust waist and hips to my LL records and my measurements now are the same as when I was 2 stone lighter does nt make sense I've been wearing my sundress from 2 years ago today size 14 , well pleased xx

Second time lucky said:
Funny thing is I compared my 3 measurements now - bust waist and hips to my LL records and my measurements now are the same as when I was 2 stone lighter does nt make sense I've been wearing my sundress from 2 years ago today size 14 , well pleased xx

That's brill just more proof that cd is the bomb x

Back