Team ideal

Hi all hope you've all had lovely days in the sun xx
ive taken mum out for a long walk stopped at the village bakery for her to have her cream cake and coffee beautiful morning.The hubby and youngest son came home and I jumped into the tub and we sunbathed just chillin and floating it was lovely lovely lovely
i am going a nice shade of brown and there's less of me to tan daily!:banana dancer:
Also the darker I get the thinner I look so I actually want to look like a twig let -----mmmmmmi like twiglets are sticks fattening? I could pretend.......................
Best of all my counsellor thought I was about 42 and nearly passed out when I said I'd be 56 this year And I got whistled at today by two blokes in a white van and they were hot! Neither had white sticks thick specs Whistly lisps or guide dogs!
it just gets better
As for those fat birds on tv the another night who cater for men who Like to watch them get bigger and bigger well-no one ever asked me to shake the folds of my belly at them let alone get paid for it!
have lovely evenings xxxx

Hi all hope you've all had lovely days in the sun xx
ive taken mum out for a long walk stopped at the village bakery for her to have her cream cake and coffee beautiful morning.The hubby and youngest son came home and I jumped into the tub and we sunbathed just chillin and floating it was lovely lovely lovely
i am going a nice shade of brown and there's less of me to tan daily!:banana dancer:
Also the darker I get the thinner I look so I actually want to look like
a twig let -----mmmmmmi like twiglets are sticks fattening? I could pretend.......................
Best of all my counsellor thought I was about 42 and nearly passed out when I said I'd be 56 this year And I got whistled at today by two blokes in a white van and they were hot! Neither had white sticks thick specs Whistly lisps or guide dogs!
it just gets better
As for those fat birds on tv the another night who cater for men who Like to watch them get bigger and bigger well-no one ever asked me to shake the folds of my belly at them let alone get paid for it!
have lovely evenings xxxx

Lol this made me laugh really glad uve had a good day :D xx

Allblue said:
Good luck to weigh ins. Well it's a week since I started and.....I've lost 10lb:party0011:

Fantastic well done :)

Good evening ladies hope u have all had a lovely day I have been home from work and done all my housework and ironing tonight cos I intend to just sit in the sun tomorrow after setting up my new table and chairs on the patio :)

Hope. All doing well xxx

Morning everyone....hope you're all well :)

It's gonna be another scorcher so it's the garden for me today...enjoy your day ladies xx

Allblue said:
Good luck to weigh ins. Well it's a week since I started and.....I've lost 10lb:party0011:

Fantastic loss well done x

harassed_mother said:
Good evening ladies hope u have all had a lovely day I have been home from work and done all my housework and ironing tonight cos I intend to just sit in the sun tomorrow after setting up my new table and chairs on the patio :)

Hope. All doing well xxx

Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your weekend c

Morning all :) I been a little quiet sorry real life has been taking over a little.

Glad to see that we're all still shrinking and doing well. In some ways I find it easier in the sunshine as I'm not as cold but in others i want a BBQ and wine! Anyway onwards and downwards enjoy your weekend everyone im off to take the kids to Drayton manor X

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all :) I been a little quiet sorry real life has been taking over a little.

Glad to see that we're all still shrinking and doing well. In some ways I find it easier in the sunshine as I'm not as cold but in others i want a BBQ and wine! Anyway onwards and downwards enjoy your weekend everyone im off to take the kids to Drayton manor X

Morning hun xx I want a Barbie too lol might do one in august when I can eat if weather good and just have the chicken or prawns on kebabs :)

Hope u have a lovely day Bet it will be packed there

Morning hun xx I want a Barbie too lol might do one in august when I can eat if weather good and just have the chicken or prawns on kebabs :)

Hope u have a lovely day Bet it will be packed there
it'll be heaving but the kids will have fun and we have the annual passes so a nice cheap day out :)
Def be having bbqs in summer x healthy ones x

Yay our leader is back! We missed you where you been ??? Xxx

Morning everyone, lovely day ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Yay our leader is back! We missed you where you been ??? Xxx

Morning everyone, lovely day ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Playin with my friends lol. Gorgeous day isn't it. Just put me sun cream on. Doesn't take much for me to burn so factor 50 it is lol x

Thanks ladies hope you are well..... In the garden about to brave the pool. I've treated myself....to an ice cold can ok coke zero.

Hello all,

Lost 2lbs this week. Not too pleased about it. Hopefully would loose a more on my next weigh in.

Have a fab weekend all.

Sherry_yz said:
Hello all,

Lost 2lbs this week. Not too pleased about it. Hopefully would loose a more on my next weigh in.

Have a fab weekend all.

Well done hun a loss is a loss always remember that !!! :)

Sherry_yz said:
Hello all,

Have a fab weekend all.

Well done SS

Back