Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Happy Sunday girlies:)
Another sunny day... Yay!!!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun xxx its lovely isn't it make the most of it its not gonna last after Tuesday xx

xClaire84x said:
Hi

Can I join in? I started again on Friday but have given up already too much time on my hands and not enough water lol.

Starting fresh on Monday when I'm back to work so my minds kept busy :).

Claire x

Hi welcome to the team and good luck. Why wait till Monday? Get back on today x

I'm going to my mums caravan at the beach today and they r having a BBQ so I better wait til Monday lol. Plus I'm back at work then so that will keep me busy :)

X

Anyone wanting inspiration from the diary section I have a tip for you... Skip mine! Lol mostly full of jokes and silly things..

But, do check harassed mothers diary, very inspiring, has quite alot to loose, totally posative, happy, focused. Don't think she ever sees cd as a negative thing, just a really good diary. Go check it out, she has such a good attitude and is smashing this diet xxx
Her diary called new me once and for all.

Well done Harrased mother xxx :):):) xxx

Last edited:
Zest for Life said:
Anyone wanting inspiration from the diary section I have a tip for you... Skip mine! Lol mostly full of jokes and silly things..

But, do check harassed mothers diary, very inspiring, has quite alot to loose, totally posative, happy, focused. Don't think she ever sees cd as a negative thing, just a really good diary. Go check it out, she has such a good attitude and is smashing this diet xxx
Her diary called new me once and for all.

Well done Harrased mother xxx :):):) xxx

Aaaah thank you Hun. :) u r being too nice today shud I be worried lol :)

harassed_mother said:
Aaaah thank you Hun. :) u r being too nice today shud I be worried lol :)

No, I'm a nice person ;) just bit naughty at times as you well know!!! Lol

But every time you post I've noticed your posative attitude, it's a nice quality that not many people have, it's good.

I'll post some silly stuff later just to keep my image up xxx :) xx

I don't have a proper pool it's one of those deep inflatables.... Well I've come to the conclusion I must be really easily led into ketosis thank god. Maybe it's because my diet was so heavily carb before I can resist more? I've been enjoying the odd coke zero in this heat. Not many the odd one. I know they can throw people out. I had a ss+ day on advice of my CDC, family bash. I had grilled chicken salad which in be known to me until I scoffed a mouthful had onions in it. Still well into ketosis, not hungry at all. So I'm quite pleaded I can ss+ successfully and stop myself at chicken and salad if the need arises.

Allblue said:
I don't have a proper pool it's one of those deep inflatables.... Well I've come to the conclusion I must be really easily led into ketosis thank god. Maybe it's because my diet was so heavily carb before I can resist more? I've been enjoying the odd coke zero in this heat. Not many the odd one. I know they can throw people out. I had a ss+ day on advice of my CDC, family bash. I had grilled chicken salad which in be known to me until I scoffed a mouthful had onions in it. Still well into ketosis, not hungry at all. So I'm quite pleaded I can ss+ successfully and stop myself at chicken and salad if the need arises.

Oh I know the ones, my sis had one ;) not that I went in it!
Usually bit of carb not a problem, but obviously bread n potatoes pasta ect...a big fat no!!!
Have a great day xxx

Oh yeah anything like that well out of the question. I was just worried as I know onions throw people out. I'm off shopping so I'll have a great day all my clothes are too big x you too x

Zest for Life said:
No, I'm a nice person ;) just bit naughty at times as you well know!!! Lol

But every time you post I've noticed your posative attitude, it's a nice quality that not many people have, it's good.

I'll post some silly stuff later just to keep my image up xxx :) xx

Lol I have got the Pauline quirke book now my bf bought me an iTunes voucher so I downloaded it up to chapter 3 but had to stop as gotta get ready for my sons footy presentation :-(

harassed_mother said:
Lol I have got the Pauline quirke book now my bf bought me an iTunes voucher so I downloaded it up to chapter 3 but had to stop as gotta get ready for my sons footy presentation :-(

Well so far I am on chapter 17 of her book just having a break but its an amazing read its like reading about myself she was 19.6 when starting just one lb heavier than me when I started and she even mentions the smelling of food lol if u haven't got the book I really would reccomend it its uncanny the similarities between this diet and LL and the feelings u get when doing it there is just so much similarity and there are bits in that make u smile cost its the same as u feel like the smelling for me lol

harassed_mother said:
Well so far I am on chapter 17 of her book just having a break but its an amazing read its like reading about myself she was 19.6 when starting just one lb heavier than me when I started and she even mentions the smelling of food lol if u haven't got the book I really would reccomend it its uncanny the similarities between this diet and LL and the feelings u get when doing it there is just so much similarity and there are bits in that make u smile cost its the same as u feel like the smelling for me lol

Good isn't it ;) xxx

Good isn't it ;) xxx

What she said ^^^ i'm loving it too x

Zest for Life said:
Good isn't it ;) xxx

Yes it really is come inside now to watch soccer aid yum yum Robbie Williams :)

harassed_mother said:
Yes it really is come inside now to watch soccer aid yum yum Robbie Williams :)

He still hot isn't he ;)

Gerard butler yum yum ;) just wish he would cut his hair!! Lol xx

Back