Team ideal

MissyE78 said:
Double whammy! Gerard Butler and Robbie! Yes please lol Xxx

Lol, ... You saying you'd like a 'sandwich' woooo!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Lol, ... You saying you'd like a 'sandwich' woooo!!! ;)

I wouldn't say no! They would though lol! Quite like Olly Murs too!! Ha, ha :D

MissyE78 said:
I wouldn't say no! They would though lol! Quite like Olly Murs too!! Ha, ha :D

My son met him, said he a really good looking guy, better than on tv even.
So triple decker babe... You go girl!!! :)

Zest for Life said:
My son met him, said he a really good looking guy, better than on tv even.
So triple decker babe... You go girl!!! :)

No triple decker don't be greedy leave some go the rest of us :)

harassed_mother said:
No triple decker don't be greedy leave some go the rest of us :)

She wants the sandwich and is only going go leave the crumbs!!! Xxx ;)

How do you guys stay motivated? I've totally blown out this weekend and have my weigh in on Wednesday. Not going to go last thing I need to know that I've put on weight. I'm been
So good during the day and then come 6pm have eaten all types of food. Going to start one final time again tomorrow!!!! But otherwise fab weekend with the family. Hope u all
Had a good one too. Btw George CLoony and LL Cool J. Yummy

Newtocd said:
How do you guys stay motivated? I've totally blown out this weekend and have my weigh in on Wednesday. Not going to go last thing I need to know that I've put on weight. I'm been
So good during the day and then come 6pm have eaten all types of food. Going to start one final time again tomorrow!!!! But otherwise fab weekend with the family. Hope u all

Ive had the same problem hun since my night out last Fri, taken me 8 days to find the motivation to start again. It is so tough and so hard with so much temptation and especially in this weather.

I just think to myself this is not forever and I think of why I started in the first place. I don't want to keep looking fat and horrible in clothes so its motivated me. Reading other peoples diaries and seeing pics also helps.

From now I am just doing day by day rather than thinking about the weeks or months on it, kinda makes it a bit less daunting! We can help keep each other motivated whilst getting back into ketosis because lets face it these first few days are gonna be horrible but we did it once so we can do it again! :) xx

Newtocd said:

U just have to think that a few months pain is worth it for a lifetime of healthiness we all go thru bad times but it's choosing not to act on them, plus I have a fat photo on my fridge. Hav u read Pauline quirkes book if not get it she goes thru exactly what we are all experiencing now it really is an amazing read

Newtocd said:

One day at a time. The only way to do it. The reality is for me it was a few more months of this or a few more years of everything else. And I'd already been doing that for eight years. I just can't waste any more of my life dieting. You're not going without for long ask yourself which you want more x

Morning everyone.....hope you've had a great weekend! It's been gorgeous hasn't it :)

Oh well don't fancy being stuck in an office in this weather but needs must eh! Have a nice day girls and enjoy the sun xxx

jo3791 said:
Morning everyone.....hope you've had a great weekend! It's been gorgeous hasn't it :)

Oh well don't fancy being stuck in an office in this weather but needs must eh! Have a nice day girls and enjoy the sun xxx

Morning Jo x
Hope u too have had a lovely weekend x wish I didn't have to work to really far too nice a day :) enjoy xx

Good morning all x the sun is shining once again and its Monday :-( wish I had won the lottery over the weekend
Got my wi after work so will let u all know how my first week of ss agreed with me.
Good luck to all those with a wi later on we will be slim for summer :) speak to u all later girlies x

jo3791 said:
Hi Hun...I hate having to work in this weather....work should be banned when the sun is out lol

Good luck with your WI...your gonna smash it :) xx

Thanks x

harassed_mother said:
God yes wudnt kick him out of bed for eating biscuits lol

Lol

Siobhan89 said:
Gerard butler yum yum ;) just wish he would cut his hair!! Lol xx

He's scrummy

Newtocd said:

Hey why don't u want to weigh in? If u did you could then start with a clean slate next week. Jan to April I had a terrible time getting motivated but I forced myself to get weight each week cos I felt otherwise I wouldn't ever go back and constantly be trying to make up for the previous week. Obv up to u tho just saying what I would do.

katywoo87 said:
Ive had the same problem hun since my night out last Fri, taken me 8 days to find the motivation to start again. It is so tough and so hard with so much temptation and especially in this weather.

I just think to myself this is not forever and I think of why I started in the first place. I don't want to keep looking fat and horrible in clothes so its motivated me. Reading other peoples diaries and seeing pics also helps.

From now I am just doing day by day rather than thinking about the weeks or months on it, kinda makes it a bit less daunting! We can help keep each other motivated whilst getting back into ketosis because lets face it these first few days are gonna be horrible but we did it once so we can do it again! :) xx

I agree with taking one day at a time, my top three tips I would say are...

Drink lots of water
Take one day at a time
Keep yourself busy (distraction, distraction, distraction)

:)

Hi morning ladies. Thanks so much to your response they have lifted me today. I just felt that I was letting myself down and by admitting it was worried by what u all might think. I wasn't going to get weighed because too embarrassed. However you have convinced me to go and just
Do it. Taking it each day and going to put a picture up on my fridge. Thanks again I really
Appreciate it. Have a wonderful day all x

Back