Team ideal

Newtocd said:
Hi morning ladies. Thanks so much to your response they have lifted me today. I just felt that I was letting myself down and by admitting it was worried by what u all might think. I wasn't going to get weighed because too embarrassed. However you have convinced me to go and just
Do it. Taking it each day and going to put a picture up on my fridge. Thanks again I really
Appreciate it. Have a wonderful day all x

Good for you today is a new day and the past is done u only human hun and no one on here wud ever judge u we all been there x good luck with wi x

Hi everyone I've been off plan for too long and I'm starting fresh today . I need to draw a line under what is past and start from today my CDC has been away so I think I used that as an excuse to not do ss ! Silly girl I am but scales are not too bad considering . Fridge stocked with water all my products are here so no stopping now ! X

2lb loss this week, was hoping for 3. Have one more weigh in before holiday and need to loose 4lb to get to target.

WillpowerWoman said:
2lb loss this week, was hoping for 3. Have one more weigh in before holiday and need to loose 4lb to get to target.

2lb, still good, little loses usually followed by big losses, :) xxx
Your doing good xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 2lb too and was hoping for 3lb but as long as the numbers are going down and not up I am happy. Well done on your loss. X

bettyb82 said:
I lost 2lb too and was hoping for 3lb but as long as the numbers are going down and not up I am happy. Well done on your loss. X

Well done Betty xxx ;)

Hi everyone I've been off plan for too long and I'm starting fresh today . I need to draw a line under what is past and start from today my CDC has been away so I think I used that as an excuse to not do ss ! Silly girl I am but scales are not too bad considering . Fridge stocked with water all my products are here so no stopping now ! X

Glad to see you back :)

Well done both of you 2lb is still a great loss x if you lost "just" 2lb per week that's 7 stone a year.....

Just had my fifth weigh in and lost another 3lbs :) happy with that considering I had a few SS+ days! Xx

WillpowerWoman said:

Well done x

bettyb82 said:

Well done x

Siobhan89 said:
Just had my fifth weigh in and lost another 3lbs :) happy with that considering I had a few SS+ days! Xx

Well done xxx:)

Zest for Life said:
Well done xxx:)

Thanks! Xx

Well done on the loses :)

I started again today and am feeling more positive about it this time plus im at work so that keeps my mind off food lol.

So far iv had one shake, 1.5l water and just about to have my second shake.

Claire x

Well done on your losses ladies. I've also working harder on it today with one shake and 1.5 litres too. Going for a steam N massage so I don't eat .

My CDC gave me a free sample of the mango shake, having it just now but not really liking it! Imagined it to taste far more tangy lol xx

I don't like the mango shake either lol x

Back