Team ideal

Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

xClaire84x said:
I don't like the mango shake either lol x

Really?!!! That's mad!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

Well done xxx :) fab loss xxx

harassed_mother said:

Well done xx

wow thats a great result well done you:)

harassed_mother said:

Well done :)

Xx

I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)

Zest for Life said:
2lb, still good, little loses usually followed by big losses, :) xxx
Your doing good xxx

Thank you well it would be nice to get to my target but not the end of the world

MissyE78 said:
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)

Well done that's brill xx

bettyb82 said:
I lost 2lb too and was hoping for 3lb but as long as the numbers are going down and not up I am happy. Well done on your loss. X

Same to u well done, exactly we r going in the right direction :)

Rkmriddell said:
Glad to see you back :)

Well done both of you 2lb is still a great loss x if you lost "just" 2lb per week that's 7 stone a year.....

Better than a smack in the head and all that eh

Siobhan89 said:
Just had my fifth weigh in and lost another 3lbs :) happy with that considering I had a few SS+ days! Xx

Well done Hun :)

Newtocd said:
Well done on your losses ladies. I've also working harder on it today with one shake and 1.5 litres too. Going for a steam N massage so I don't eat .

Thanks, ooh that sounds lush!

harassed_mother said:

Well done

Xc

Siobhan89 said:
My CDC gave me a free sample of the mango shake, having it just now but not really liking it! Imagined it to taste far more tangy lol xx

Thank god for that I thought I was the only one! I had a sample from CDC today too, YUK!

xClaire84x said:
I don't like the mango shake either lol x

Yay me neither :)

harassed_mother said:

Wow that's fantastic well done :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Thank god for that I thought I was the only one! I had a sample from CDC today too, YUK!

Disappointed with it! Lol xx

Back