Team ideal

MissyE78 said:
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)

Fantastic, well done :)

Siobhan89 said:
Disappointed with it! Lol xx

Like you I was expecting fruity ness and instead it was all milky blurgh!

WillpowerWoman said:
Like you I was expecting fruity ness and instead it was all milky blurgh!

Yeh I was expecting it to be really fruity and tangy! Xx

It was the tang I missed too lol

Xx

MissyE78 said:
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)

Well done x

Well done on all these great losses :)

I went on the wobble machine today, my CDC has one in her shop and I'm gonna start using it every day for 10 mins...it's free to use when you are doing CD....got my weigh in 2 morro...dreading it cos I cheated yesterday and had a burger :(
It's hard in this weather, especially when the BBQ comes out! Oh well, I'm expecting to gain a couple of pounds but we will see xx

Well done you!!! Fantastic xx

harassed_mother said:
Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

Well done xxxxx

jo3791 said:
Well done on all these great losses :)

I went on the wobble machine today, my CDC has one in her shop and I'm gonna start using it every day for 10 mins...it's free to use when you are doing CD....got my weigh in 2 morro...dreading it cos I cheated yesterday and had a burger :(
It's hard in this weather, especially when the BBQ comes out! Oh well, I'm expecting to gain a couple of pounds but we will see xx

I have a power plate I never use it I should do x

Back