Team ideal

xClaire84x said:
It was the tang I missed too lol

Xx

It was like having milk and orange squash together :p

I have successfully completed my first goal to get through one day on ss lol. Next goal stick to it for a week ;)

Xx

Hello all

Good to see the losses are still rolling in ;)

I've had a wake up call today...cheated big style at the weekend so had piled 4lb's on at WI in today :(

But no point in being down about it! I'm back on track and on the count down to my holiday, 17 sleeps...yay!!

xx

jo3791 said:
Well done on all these great losses :)

I went on the wobble machine today, my CDC has one in her shop and I'm gonna start using it every day for 10 mins...it's free to use when you are doing CD....got my weigh in 2 morro...dreading it cos I cheated yesterday and had a burger :(
It's hard in this weather, especially when the BBQ comes out! Oh well, I'm expecting to gain a couple of pounds but we will see xx

What's a wobble machine? :)

Day 41 today and I've put x5 Cadbury choc buttons in my mouth! :(
Will it kick me out of ketosis do you think?
I'm really missing food now :(
But need to keep going as my holiday is 7 weeks away Friday

On a positive note.. Way to go all you with the fab losses this week! :)

I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)
Well done xx

2lb loss this week, was hoping for 3. Have one more weigh in before holiday and need to loose 4lb to get to target.
Well done a loss is a loss mine have slowed down to 2 pounds a week or 3 if I'm lucky but the inches are speeding off so who cares we ll all get there in the end and that's what matters xxxxx

I lost 2lb too and was hoping for 3lb but as long as the numbers are going down and not up I am happy. Well done on your loss. X
Well done great loss xx

harassed_mother said:
Well how frickin happy am I another 4lb loss and 6 inches (4 off my waist) means in 7 weeks I have lost 2st 4lb and 13 inches I am so blummin happy right now :) I'm off to sit in my garden and read more of Pauline's book :) wooohooooooo

Amazing well done you x

MissyE78 said:
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I loss I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD. :). :)

Congrats to u too x well done

xClaire84x said:
I have successfully completed my first goal to get through one day on ss lol. Next goal stick to it for a week ;)

Xx

Like x

katie79 said:
Hello all

Good to see the losses are still rolling in ;)

I've had a wake up call today...cheated big style at the weekend so had piled 4lb's on at WI in today :(

But no point in being down about it! I'm back on track and on the count down to my holiday, 17 sleeps...yay!!

xx

Hi at least u went I'm dreading mine n half tempted not to go but I will. I hope I hvent put back what I lost in total!!!

Second time lucky said:
Well done a loss is a loss mine have slowed down to 2 pounds a week or 3 if I'm lucky but the inches are speeding off so who cares we ll all get there in the end and that's what matters xxxxx

Good morning ladies....well the sun is hiding today, makes it a bit more bearable having to work lol!

Hope you all have a good day....got my WI after work, reckon iv put a couple of pound on :(
Gonna try and wobble it off on the wobble machine before I jump on the scales lol xx

Back