Team ideal

jo3791 said:
I didn't want to get weighed after my weekend away, but my CDC said it's best to so you know where you're at...I ended up putting 4 lb on but then I nailed the diet and lost 7lb the following week....you will be fine Hun xx

Let's hope so it's tomorrow but whatever it is it is. I hve to go otherwise I'll just give up all together merghhhh

katie79 said:
Oh go! Got to face the fear!!! We'll all do it, just the of blip along the way! We're only human after all! Xx

Oh yes will be going..... I won't despair too much she says lol

donnamarie said:
Thank you.
I've had a look now.
So are they any good then? :)

Yes when u use them often they are good but I've just got out the habit of using it . U can burn 700 calories in 20 mins ! Must get on mine tomorrow !!! Forgot that little fact until I just wrote it !!! B-)

Newtocd said:
Let's hope so it's tomorrow but whatever it is it is. I hve to go otherwise I'll just give up all together merghhhh

Good luck for tomorrow xxxm

pink-sarah said:
aloooooahhhh:greenapple:
can i join your team???? xx

Hi of course welcome :)

Day 2 done :). Was hard 2nite all I could think about was pizza :( but I just went to bed lol.

Does the wanting food feeling ever go?

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 2 done :). Was hard 2nite all I could think about was pizza :( but I just went to bed lol.

Does the wanting food feeling ever go?

Xx

Ive only been on it 3 weeks the hunger and need for food goes but I've experienced the 'want' of food.. Although it does become manageable because you don't feel physically hungry so you teach yourself you don't need it.

This diet plays with your mind, tests your willpower and teaches you so much about old habits.

Some of the ppl that've been on here longer will prob have more views on it though and know more.. xx

Well my book came today, Pauline Quirke, where have I gone. Almost half way through....it's a fab read, I can relate so so much of what she talks about. In particular the airplane seat belt extension! I had to ask for one when I flew to turkey last summer...I was mortified! The horrific thing is that I will have to do the same in 2 weeks when we go on holiday...dreading it so much! Makes me feel so mad that I've left it so long to tackle my weight.

Defo worth a read anyway...

Tucked up in bed now to read one more chapter then off to sleep. Going to take it to work tomorrow, on a course with lunch provided (rare thing for the council so usually make the most of it!) But Instead of scoffing my own body weight in sandwiches etc I shall be outside in the sun (hopefully) reading ;)

Night all! Xx

katie79 said:
Well my book came today, Pauline Quirke, where have I gone. Almost half way through....it's a fab read, I can relate so so much of what she talks about. In particular the airplane seat belt extension! I had to ask for one when I flew to turkey last summer...I was mortified! The horrific thing is that I will have to do the same in 2 weeks when we go on holiday...dreading it so much! Makes me feel so mad that I've left it so long to tackle my weight.

Defo worth a read anyway...

Tucked up in bed now to read one more chapter then off to sleep. Going to take it to work tomorrow, on a course with lunch provided (rare thing for the council so usually make the most of it!) But Instead of scoffing my own body weight in sandwiches etc I shall be outside in the sun (hopefully) reading ;)

Night all! Xx

I read it in 2 days its brilliant

hello is it ok to join :) ive been on the diet a week now had my first weigh in today lost 9lb so very happy :) all you losses keep me going as ive seen you have all done good x

i supposed i should introduce myself since i only just joined!
Im sarah, otherwise known as kirbs to my family and friends..im single, 2 boys 17 and 19 and im 37!!
i weigh in at 13.13 and want to loose about 3 stone, or until i feel comfortable and like what i see!!
look forward to chatting
x

sarahjt said:
hello is it ok to join :) ive been on the diet a week now had my first weigh in today lost 9lb so very happy :) all you losses keep me going as ive seen you have all done good x

Of course u can welcome to the group well done on your first wi xx

pink-sarah said:
i supposed i should introduce myself since i only just joined!
Im sarah, otherwise known as kirbs to my family and friends..im single, 2 boys 17 and 19 and im 37!!
i weigh in at 13.13 and want to loose about 3 stone, or until i feel comfortable and like what i see!!
look forward to chatting
x

Welcome to the group Sarah x the first few days are hard but once u get past them and into ketosis u will be fine its a brilliant diet and it really works xx

Back