Team ideal

pink-sarah said:
i think im going to try the soups, i love the shakes, butterscotch is my new best friend lol!!!

is leek and potato any good? dont really fancy the others but i like l+p soup anyway!!

think i need to do porridge, soup and shake... eyyy decisions decisions lol!

I like the chicken and mushroom soup infact that's what I'm having now lol. Like the oriental chilli one too. Not tried the leek and potato tho.

I don't like the porridge I can't eat it without boaking :( I like normal porridge too

Xx

l+p it is .. i suppose its trial and error with each thing you try with cd.. and im willing to try them all lol!!!
chicken and mushroom sounds not too bad..
i couldnt eat the original porridge, it tasted like wallpaper paste, not that i regularly eat wall paper paste!!

Oh has just tried to use a hand blender in a mug. Result half my soup all over the place :( lol.

Xx

hand blender works great but only in a very deep cup lol

I usually do it in a jug then put it in a cup lol

X

I tried to start on Friday but had a terrible weekend so started Monday. Done well Monday Tuesday then wed all day but I had 2 slices of pizza last night :(. Back on it today tho.

What bout u?

Xx

Oh yeah I'm doin ss lol

Xx

im on day 11, havent cheated yet i think if i did id defo not restart. ive yoyo dieted for ages n feel quite determined this time. its really day by day tho isnt one day im fine others i really just want real food :cry:

Iv been fine today :). Didn't even enjoy the pizza last night and felt sick after it. Lesson learnt :)

Xx

thats good so wens ur first weigh in?
my second is tomo cos of bank holiday so only be 4 days into my second week, wont be much :( i lost 7 the first week tho

how do u get the weight loss ticker i want one! lol

bex1985 said:
thats good so wens ur first weigh in?
my second is tomo cos of bank holiday so only be 4 days into my second week, wont be much :( i lost 7 the first week tho

Well done :)

Mine is Sunday. Should have been today but with my messed up weekend I changed it lol.

Ummm I used ticker factory create the ticker then copy the code thing. Go to edit signature on this and paste the code in and it should work lol

Xx

great thanks, ill add tomorrows weigh in tomo :)

Cool.

Good luck for 2moro

Xx

Hey ladies does anyone know how to upload pics via a laptop on here? Think I'm being daft lol I know how to do it via iPhone but not laptop xx

Has anyone experienced nausea and vomitting? Its been two days now and I feel so unwell. Ive tried to just man up and get on with it but I cant ignore it any longer!

Ive taken pills for my headaches but dunno what else to do? Any ideas/ suggestions xx

thanks! ticker wont paste as image just code its v annoying lol

cant figure out how to upload a pic anywhere, im really not good at all this lol

all i know is keep drinking water, headache should go after day 3 or 4 i think

Back