Team ideal

oh that sucks, i dont know then have u asked ur cdc?

oh well hope u feel better!
any ideas y my ticker isnt showing i copied and pasted and its not showing the image?

i think i did it thanks tho! hope ur cdc replys soon xx

Nabodavies said:
Hello, im new to the Cambridge diet, just 4 days in so would love to be able to get inspiration from other members. Finding it makes me a very moody old bint and didnt realise how much my life revolved around food! Oh well digging deep to get through it. Any help really appreciated X :eek:

Hello :) I am on day 2 today, finding it quite difficult at mo are u still finding as hard or has it eased already? I took pics tonight omg enough to put anyone off food!!

Keep strong and we will get there sooner rather than later hopefully :) xx

Nabodavies said:
Hello, im new to the Cambridge diet, just 4 days in so would love to be able to get inspiration from other members. Finding it makes me a very moody old bint and didnt realise how much my life revolved around food! Oh well digging deep to get through it. Any help really appreciated X :eek:

Welcome to the team xxx

Nabodavies said:
Hi, i think yesterday was my worst day so far, feel slightly better today but still a moody cow! i think i will take pics in a minute so ive got something to look at as i go through, as you say enough to put anyone off their food! Oh its soooooo frustrating as i find i think about food all the time, whether on a diet or not. I have never done anything like the cambridge diet before having always stuck to slimming world but felt it was time for a change as just couldnt stick to it properly. Like you said hopefully this way we will get there sooner rather than later, keep going you know it will be worth it in the end x :D

I did sw before joining this too got fed up of sticking to it but not losing

Nabodavies said:
Have you got any tips? so miss chewing!!!! x

Take one day at a time remember y u started this diet cos first few days are hard but this diet really works if u give it a chance xx good luck

pink-sarah said:
yeah the porridge fills me up, so im going to get 2 a day next time i see the cdc and have a shake at lunch time, then i have a 'meal' to look forward to!!

HM... i think im in a group of my own on this 1 lol!!
xx

I love the apple and cinammon well bloats me ! Like I've ate a whole ,eal x

Nabodavies said:
Thanks, i have an interim goal of 6 weeks which takes us up to a friends wedding, just seems like such a long time not to eat 'properly' for. Worried my children will think im not eating and that i wont be able to enjoy things as much. I know its my own fault im in this situation but food is just like drugs for some people. Like you say though one day at a time will get me there. xxxxxx

I thought the same im on day 50 today and haven't cheated once at all not even a crumb I am determined after first weigh in I realised its worth it and nothing else has worked so gotta do it

Hellenich said:
Hello everyone, I am hopign you dont mind me joining :stickdance:

I went to see CDC for the first time last nightand got my bits to start today, so far i haev had the maple and pecan porridge(i had to throw it away!!), so i had choc mint shake instead! for lunch i have had a mango shake for lunch. I actually cant stop thinking about food......!! :(

Never mind im sure it will get better and hopefully with these forums it helps, it looks like a very supportive place to be :)

Look forward to chatting to everyone and sharing moral support!!! lol xx

Hi welcome :)

harassed_mother said:
I thought the same im on day 50 today and haven't cheated once at all not even a crumb I am determined after first weigh in I realised its worth it and nothing else has worked so gotta do it

You are amazing to go that long!! True inspiration xxxx you are the reason people need to come on here you are amazing , well done x

Vjdisme said:
You are amazing to go that long!! True inspiration xxxx you are the reason people need to come on here you are amazing , well done x

Not really Hun I was just desperate and seeing all the fab results on here made me realise that although it's extreme it really can work :) Wudnt have got thru this long without the support of this team especially our leader bex and that nutty woman zest :)

I'm confused I thought u were bex!!! Lol what happened to your other friend with the fairy dust? Sorry completely forgotten her name.

Hi All congrats to all the losers welcome to all the newbies stick at it
Lifes been hectic here starting week 8 tomorrow .been 100 percent good but weight loss slowed down now so doing one more week at ss plus then if still the same moving onto 810 as cd thinks my body may have gone into starvation mode and needs to be kick started off again.Have struggled to have all the packs over the past few weeks only usually managed one shake and one bar so need to sort myself out.
week 7 weigh in tonight lost 2 pounds and inches from arms that's 4 off also lost big waist and tops of legs so still plodding along" in the right direction.
Cant believe how quickly the weeks are passing now perhaps it's because I don't spend all day feeling hungry and thinking of food anymore just odd times
hope you are all well xxxx

Newtocd said:
I'm confused I thought u were bex!!! Lol what happened to your other friend with the fairy dust? Sorry completely forgotten her name.

Lol no I'm not bex rkm is Sharon with the fairy dust hasnt been on for a while I miss her :-(

Back