Team ideal

Siobhan89 said:
Well ladies only lost 2lbs this week and half inch off my bust! But disappointed if I'm honest but at least still a loss and totm due! Xx

Well done hun :)

xClaire84x said:
Well done on the loses and sts :).

Just had half a chocolate bar and quite liked it :). Keeping the other half for later.

Xx

Thank you :)

Hi lovelies :) any space on team ideal for me?? I've lost 43lbs so far on cd - only another 84lbs to go! - need all the help I can get!!!

Xxx

xheidi-doryx said:
Hi lovelies :) any space on team ideal for me?? I've lost 43lbs so far on cd - only another 84lbs to go! - need all the help I can get!!!

Xxx

Yes :) course always room for more, welcome to the team Hun xxx
Well done on 43lbs :) x
When Did you start can't see stats on mob x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xheidi-doryx said:

Xxx

Hi welcome
Wow fantastic loss so far well done! We can all learn alot from u I'm sure

Hi :) lost my 43lb in 12 weeks on 810 plan due to my bmi. Now 3 days into ss and it's so tough !! Will be so worth it though, I've got a long way to go! Weigh day is Saturday x hope you're all well xx

xheidi-doryx said:
Hi :) lost my 43lb in 12 weeks on 810 plan due to my bmi. Now 3 days into ss and it's so tough !! Will be so worth it though, I've got a long way to go! Weigh day is Saturday x hope you're all well xx

Well done on losses so far that's fab welcome to the team cx

Good night all weigh in for me tomorrow @ the earlier time of 11:30'due to BH will let u know how I get on x

Stayed the same this week, a fair result as I had a v dodgy weekend!! - all in diary so won't bore u on here too. Anyway I have lost two stone for my hols (leave early Thursday morning) and I am thrilled :) xxx
Have a great hol you deserve it well done xxxxx

my weighin tomorro aswell mines very early at 9am bit scared this week 100% ss though :) xx

Hi all well done on all the losses been a bit crazy here with village jubilee fete on sat the had to do a BBQ for people watched everyone eat while I chewed my bar enough food to sink a battleship !! All my favourites as well god it was hard work then another day of it yesterday BBQ etc have you noticed how people literally eat constantly it's crazy
Anyway glad it's over really just want to get back to normal Cambridge routine . Hubby goes back to work Thursday so just 2 more days of him munching to put up with! Hope your weekends went well and roll on week 8
xxxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Good night all weigh in for me tomorrow @ the earlier time of 11:30'due to BH will let u know how I get on x

Good luck :) xxx

sarahjt said:
my weighin tomorro aswell mines very early at 9am bit scared this week 100% ss though :) xx

Good luck Xxx:)

Second time lucky said:
Hi all well done on all the losses been a bit crazy here with village jubilee fete on sat the had to do a BBQ for people watched everyone eat while I chewed my bar enough food to sink a battleship !! All my favourites as well god it was hard work then another day of it yesterday BBQ etc have you noticed how people literally eat constantly it's crazy
Anyway glad it's over really just want to get back to normal Cambridge routine . Hubby goes back to work Thursday so just 2 more days of him munching to put up with! Hope your weekends went well and roll on week 8
xxxxxxx

You done well, weekends BBQ and bank hold always hard xxx you got through it though xxx

Nabodavies said:
Hi Zesty, i have been on it for nearly 8 days (and counting!) and ive only been doing sole source as was trying to be hardcore but im soooooo miserable, i have to admit i had a ................... carrot earlier!!!! Who thought id be confessing to a carrot sounds bloody ridiculous but i just seriously felt the need to chew! THink maybe sole source + might be worth a go for me cos im fed up of feeling this weird and although my cd consultant insists i shouldnt be feeling hungry anymore let me tell you i really dooooooooo! Trying to keep the will power up but not seeing her til thursday and have run out of porridge which is the only thing you get to 'chew' so may try and pop see her wed to get a couple of sachets. Really not sure how long i can do this for though think i may have to go back to more conventional slow going weightloss as i did achieve weightloss on things like slimming world just didnt seem enough at the time but now i feel like maybe that would be more up my street to avoid my miseries infecting the rest of my family.
Oh well onwards and downwards (weighwise) hopefully x x x x x Well done to everyone else as well, it is nice to see everyone managing to keep going x

Lol the carrot! So funny I miss apples most! Why not try ss+ or 810 ( whatever that is) think next step up x
Yes it's hard, I've had lots of slip ups lately, nothing crazy binges just normal stuff. But still knock me out ketosis. But I'm just sticking at it till I succeed, xxx
Stay try other phases of cd, cos every diet sucks eventually :( just this one works do well ;) xxx

sorry to but in conversation im in ss and find not eating hard aswell there is another diet called slim and save which is near enough exactly like cd but they have really low calorie meals and wont take you out of ketosis and people say they are really nice ive just ordered some spag bol for a treat once a week they have other things on there cottage pie, macoroni cheese maybe its worth a short swapping over to them as your allowed 4 products a day and people weight loss is still near enough the same as cd worth a try if your missing food :) X

sarahjt said:
sorry to but in conversation im in ss and find not eating hard aswell there is another diet called slim and save which is near enough exactly like cd but they have really low calorie meals and wont take you out of ketosis and people say they are really nice ive just ordered some spag bol for a treat once a week they have other things on there cottage pie, macoroni cheese maybe its worth a short swapping over to them as your allowed 4 products a day and people weight loss is still near enough the same as cd worth a try if your missing food :) X

Ss or s&s ? Your on?
Yes I've looked over there loads, sounds v interesting, also meals are all suitable fir veggies so that's a bonus. Will try that for sure at some point myself, I just need the wi with CDC at moment to keep me on track. But all info is good, I'd never heard of it before until I was bored and decided to be nosey on other threads xxx

Back