Team ideal

Em_Butterfly said:
Can I join? : D

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Yeah course you can, the mire the better ;)
Welcome to the team xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh that's a good idea - I might copy you! I'm obsessed with buying shoes at the moment - probably because they'll still fit when I'm smaller! X

Your feet get slimmer too x

Siobhan89 said:
Haha I'm the exact same! I want to go on a total shopping spree for holiday clothes but don't know what size to buy! So shoes are compensating at the mo ;) for the wedding in going to on sat I bought 3 pairs before I eventually made up my mind which ones to wear! Xx

Haha I do that too! I have several pairs already lined up for a party in July...oops!

harassed_mother said:
My friend bought it me off eBay so u can't take it out till u done it has a pic of a big lady on one side and a skinnier one on other side lol

That's such a thoughtful grift! I'm going to back pay myself £24 today lol!

*gift

Hi ladies hope you are all well. Wouldn't be a bank holiday/ht without obligatory sick kids and time in hospital. Been really off SS this week, due to the above. Been having to eat proper food on the fly not being able to make shakes. I've stuck to picking up chicken salads etc. So I'm still in ketosis and in a good place to start SS again today. Now we are all home and child concerned is on the mend. But I don't think I'm going to lose a lot tomorrow :cry:But more important things have been on this week, so priorities I guess :eek:

Em_Butterfly said:
Can I join? : D

Hi welcome :)

Allblue said:
Hi ladies hope you are all well. Wouldn't be a bank holiday/ht without obligatory sick kids and time in hospital. Been really off SS this week, due to the above. Been having to eat proper food on the fly not being able to make shakes. I've stuck to picking up chicken salads etc. So I'm still in ketosis and in a good place to start SS again today. Now we are all home and child concerned is on the mend. But I don't think I'm going to lose a lot tomorrow :cry:But more important things have been on this week, so priorities I guess :eek:

You done well with chic salads, hope your children ok and you not so stressed, if course sometimes important things come first, cd important but sometimes needs tweaking to fit around real life xxx

Allblue said:

U have done really well to keep to the right foods through all u have been through :)

Yeah it's easier to stick to non carbs. As I'm genuinely starting to believe I have an intolerance of some sort. Shall speak to my gp about it. But before I used to love my bread/pasta. But felt chronically ill and tired for months now. Too scared to see the dr...I know. But having cut it all out. I'm bursting with energy, I don't feel ill or anything. So it's easy for me to shy away from a carb overload.

But we shall see at the weigh in tomorrow I guess :)

glad to hear your child is on the mend, cd will wait. x

morning... well nearly afternoon!!

hope everyone is well and still on track.. welcome to the newbie, good luck for your journey xx

the tin idea is a good idea, ive just given myself £6!!

good luck for your weigh in H_M... xx

im off to do bedrooms, even though the boys swear they're tidy.. yeah ok, if im not back by 9pm someone call the search and rescue!!

Well ladies I'm back I really wanted to lose 3lb for my 2 and half stone and I lost 7lb so now I only need 3lb to get my 3 stone :)

pink-sarah said:
morning... well nearly afternoon!!

hope everyone is well and still on track.. welcome to the newbie, good luck for your journey xx

the tin idea is a good idea, ive just given myself £6!!

good luck for your weigh in H_M... xx

im off to do bedrooms, even though the boys swear they're tidy.. yeah ok, if im not back by 9pm someone call the search and rescue!!

Mine now has £39 in it ;-)

Back