Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies I'm back I really wanted to lose 3lb for my 2 and half stone and I lost 7lb so now I only need 3lb to get my 3 stone :)

Well done on here too :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Well done on here too :) xxx

Thank u so much xx I have taken another pic will post it later x

harassed_mother said:
Thank u so much xx I have taken another pic will post it later x

Me likey xxx ;)

ali b 101 said:
I've been reading your diary and, as others have said, it's inspirational. Have you been 100% throughout? xx

Yes 100 % all the way through I haven't had 1 single slip up yet although I have a fixation with smelling kids tea before I give it to them lol

Well ladies I'm back I really wanted to lose 3lb for my 2 and half stone and I lost 7lb so now I only need 3lb to get my 3 stone :)
Very well done you. Xxxxxxxx so good I bet you are delighted you deserve it you are doing soooooo well xxxx

harassed_mother said:

That's amazing well done! :) xx

arghhhhhh... im struggling this afternoon....really struggling not to eat and i have no idea why. Im not hungry, im full.. of water!! but it just seem to want food!!
ive not eaten and dont intend to either, so im back on minimins searching posts and reading diaries to keep me distracted!

harassed_mother said:

Well done :)

At work will catch up properly when I finish.

Xx

I'm almost finished with my first bar - peanut it's lush feel weird eating though my jaw hurts lol does ne one else put em in fridge ?? My choc was bit soft ?

harassed_mother said:

Amazing!!!! :)
Well done!
I'm sure you'll get your 3 stone next week now, good luck! :) x

harassed_mother said:
I'm almost finished with my first bar - peanut it's lush feel weird eating though my jaw hurts lol does ne one else put em in fridge ?? My choc was bit soft ?

Ohhh I love the peanut bar.. All 3 crunch ones are all I buy.
And yes I keep mine in the fridge. :)

donnamarie said:

Couldn't decide what bar I was having 2nite but that's it sorted il try peanut lol

Xx

donnamarie said:

Its my first time I was. Bar virgin lol bought them all to what ones I like glad u put em in fridge cos that's where mine are now :)

Back