Day 4 :(.

I really need to do this aswell

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 4 :(.

I really need to do this aswell

Xx

Well here comes my tuff love -I am nice really

Enuff is enuff u have just wasted 4 days of horrible torture and now u have to do it again because u gave up now I hope u got that out of your head cos that is the last time u will cheat until u reach your goal do u understand me :)

Now tomorrow is day 1 and u r gonna keep going now until u reach your personal goal NO MORE CHINESE

Back to nice me - u can do this just remember why u started and wha your ultimate goal is I have wanted to cheat on more than one occasion but I go to my fridge look at my fat feck photo and keep going cos I will not fail at another diet

hmmmm im feeling a bit deflated today!!!
had a sneaky weigh this morning on day11 and not lost anything, still stuck at 13st 4lb.. thought i might of lost another pound or 2 by now :(
weigh in isnt until monday at 5.30 so theres still time!!

pink-sarah said:
hmmmm im feeling a bit deflated today!!!
had a sneaky weigh this morning on day11 and not lost anything, still stuck at 13st 4lb.. thought i might of lost another pound or 2 by now :(
weigh in isnt until monday at 5.30 so theres still time!!

Step away from the scales and chuck em away don't go on them cos then if u see u not lost u feel exactly how u r now and that's when people cheat
I wait until WI cos I like the surprise

harassed_mother said:
Well here comes my tuff love -I am nice really

Enuff is enuff u have just wasted 4 days of horrible torture and now u have to do it again because u gave up now I hope u got that out of your head cos that is the last time u will cheat until u reach your goal do u understand me :)

Now tomorrow is day 1 and u r gonna keep going now until u reach your personal goal NO MORE CHINESE

Back to nice me - u can do this just remember why u started and wha your ultimate goal is I have wanted to cheat on more than one occasion but I go to my fridge look at my fat feck photo and keep going cos I will not fail at another diet

Understood lol

I'm fine at work it's my days off and weekends I find tough :(

Xx

Step away from the scales and chuck em away don't go on them cos then if u see u not lost u feel exactly how u r now and that's when people cheat
I wait until WI cos I like the surprise

ive actually just put them in the boot of the car at the end of the drive so cant have a quick weigh in with them if i wanted to lol!! seeing i havent lost anything is deflating and i hate the feeling, so its just not going to happen again until monday!!
i have no intention of cheating what-so-ever even after seeing the scales .... sticking to it, ive done 11days !!

more water and black tea to follow!

xClaire84x said:
Understood lol

I'm fine at work it's my days off and weekends I find tough :(

Xx

Well this weekend gonna be hard but u have to get thru think of the smaller picture (not bigger) u will be thin x

get back on the wagon claire, chinese will still be there at the end of the journey for a treat... thats how i see it, friday or saturday used to be take-away night in my house but last week i got through it without, even though the boys still had it, i know if i really want it when im at my goal they arent going to shut down any time soon!!
start over tomorrow... good luck with it xx

Thanks everyone

You will all just need to give me a kick up the backside every now and then lol.

Got my tetras and my bars although I'm not very keen on the crunch ones :(

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Thanks everyone

You will all just need to give me a kick up the backside every now and then lol.

Got my tetras and my bars although I'm not very keen on the crunch ones :(

Xx

I love em xx choc mint and cranberry my fav so far

harassed_mother said:
I love em xx choc mint and cranberry my fav so far

I like the choc orange one and the choc :)

Xx

Nite

Xx

Yay 4 pounds gone! Been fed up of losing 2 pounds a week it's really nice to lose a bit more at last !
well done on all your losses xxxxx
no more Chinese meals! You know who I mean
sorry I've not chatted much but life's been hectic lately hope everyone is well
love to all xxxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Yay 4 pounds gone! Been fed up of losing 2 pounds a week it's really nice to lose a bit more at last !
love to all xxxxxxx

Well done on your 4lb loss :) xx

love to all xxxxxxx
well done, that's a great loss xx

Back