Team ideal

Hi team :) hope you're well this week - I'm nearly done on my week of ss and is being an insomniac a side effect?? I'm full of beans all the time I can't sleep!!! Roll on Saturday for wi - think I might go back to 810 ( at least I could sleep!!! Haha!) love to all xx

Second time lucky said:
Yay 4 pounds gone! Been fed up of losing 2 pounds a week it's really nice to lose a bit more at last !
well done on all your losses xxxxx
no more Chinese meals! You know who I mean
sorry I've not chatted much but life's been hectic lately hope everyone is well
love to all xxxxxxx

Congrats on the loss :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Second time lucky said:
Yay 4 pounds gone! Been fed up of losing 2 pounds a week it's really nice to lose a bit more at last !
well done on all your losses xxxxx
no more Chinese meals! You know who I mean
sorry I've not chatted much but life's been hectic lately hope everyone is well
love to all xxxxxxx

Well done Hun that's brill xxx

Morning all xxx thank god it's Friday :)
Good luck to all those with WI today xxx

Morning all

I done something really stupid this morning and stood on the scales :( they say I haven't lost anything :( I'd been 100% to up until last night :(.

Xx

Well done on all the loses :).

Xx

no it deffently doesnt help when i get up in morning i weigh my self ill have my shake and water before weighin and always couple lbs heavy when my cdc weighs me x

Morning all thanks for all the messages and good luck if today's your weigh in xxxx Let's hope the weather starts improving soon this diet is so much easier when it's hot outside makes the shakes with ice much more enjoyable and puts everyone in a better mood.hope you all have a good day and don't struggle too much xxx

Good luck weighing in! Mine was yesterday -3lbs

Hi is there space for another member?

I'm Lilly Been on CWP for 6 wks lost 23lbs have a long way to go and need to get back on track after my daughters 1st birthday party and the jubilee weekend...Help! :confused:

Good luck weighing in! Mine was yesterday -3lbs

Hi is there space for another member?

I'm Lilly Been on CWP for 6 wks lost 23lbs have a long way to go and need to get back on track after my daughters 1st birthday party and the jubilee weekend...Help! :confused:

welcome to the gang Lilly.. well done on your loss!

(do not reward urself with food ur not a dog)

i actuallt lol'd at this its fab :)

I don't think this diet is for me :(. Struggling again!

Xx

why dont you try yje step where u can have a meal if ss is too tough?

I thought of that but I think having a meal would just make me want to eat more :(

Xx

yeah i know wat ya mean i gave myself the weekend off for drinks n barbecues and only managed to restart yesterday lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well still here and still on it :)

Xx

I thought of that but I think having a meal would just make me want to eat more :(

Xx

with the greatest respect (before u go gettin all fierce!) how can you eat more?? I've lost count of the times you've had Chinese / pizza!!! Why not try really hard on SS+ for a week and see how you get on? I think you'll be surprised how much 170g of chicken actually is and 80g of lettuce, well you'll be chomping for a while so shouldn't want anything else!!

Go on, give it a go, u know u want to! xx. ;)

Back