Team ideal

Lillybud said:
Good luck weighing in! Mine was yesterday -3lbs

Hi is there space for another member?

I'm Lilly Been on CWP for 6 wks lost 23lbs have a long way to go and need to get back on track after my daughters 1st birthday party and the jubilee weekend...Help! :confused:

Well done on the loss and welcome to the team Lilly :)

Hi lovely ladies x how has your day been?? X I've been to visit my friend and her new baby girl, shes very cute! I'm so broody!! Made me realise I NEED to keep losing weight to have any chance of ever being a mummy! Another good reason for me to keep going! Wi tomorrow - hope it's a good one!! Xxxx lots of love and skinny wishes Heidi xx

xheidi-doryx said:
Hi lovely ladies x how has your day been?? X I've been to visit my friend and her new baby girl, shes very cute! I'm so broody!! Made me realise I NEED to keep losing weight to have any chance of ever being a mummy! Another good reason for me to keep going! Wi tomorrow - hope it's a good one!! Xxxx lots of love and skinny wishes Heidi xx

Oooh good luck for wi. Tomorrow xx hope its a big number for u x

xClaire84x said:
Well still here and still on it :)

Xx

You need to just get past this bit, Claire. It's so much easier once it becomes routine. I'm on SS+ and I've not cheated - it might be worth a go if you keep struggling? There is no way I would eat carbs as I don't want to repeat those first few days - they're hard aren't they!? :D

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

good luck for wi xx

Morning ladies hope ur all ok I lost 2lb yesterday which I was v happy with considering I had a rubbish week last week back on 100% ss this week :) xx

well done on your loss, its going in the right way and thats what counts.. stick with it ss xx

Liveonce said:
Morning ladies hope ur all ok I lost 2lb yesterday which I was v happy with considering I had a rubbish week last week back on 100% ss this week :) xx

Well done xxx

Well, I've been staying away since wi on weds eve. As I was really demotivated. Put on 2lb.....but I couldn't understand it, neither could my CDC. As I'd been SS+ at most. So really demotivated. Even though I've lost a whopping 11inch. Five of my bust!! Which I'm pleased about as I don't have a fat back anymore ;) However... I'm thinking water or dodgy scales. I weighed myself this morning. 2 1/2 days after and my scales showed a 6lb loss since weds. Checked on the scales in town the same.

So there is a lesson in it all. Glad I didn't cave and throw it all in as it does all catch up. Glad I did a sneaky peak too.

Well done on all the losses. Been 3 weeks for me today.

Hi everyone,

Not posted for a while I have been unwell and had to stop cwp for a week or so due to gall bladder and digestive problems.

Feeling much better and will be starting the plan again on Monday once my course of medication is stopped and hoping I dont get ill again!

Really missed being on cwp (how strange) and havent enjoyed eating like I used to. Ive stuck to very strict lean protein and low carb diet whilst unwell and lost 2pounds.

Hoping to shift one more stone before my hol on 4 weeks reaaaally hope i can do it!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Allblue said:
Well, I've been staying away since wi on weds eve. As I was really demotivated. Put on 2lb.....but I couldn't understand it, neither could my CDC. As I'd been SS+ at most. So really demotivated. Even though I've lost a whopping 11inch. Five of my bust!! Which I'm pleased about as I don't have a fat back anymore ;) However... I'm thinking water or dodgy scales. I weighed myself this morning. 2 1/2 days after and my scales showed a 6lb loss since weds. Checked on the scales in town the same.

So there is a lesson in it all. Glad I didn't cave and throw it all in as it does all catch up. Glad I did a sneaky peak too.

Well done on all the losses. Been 3 weeks for me today.

Is it totm or u due it could be water retention if it is ? Glad u not gave up keep doing it u will be slim x

katywoo87 said:
Hi everyone,

Not posted for a while I have been unwell and had to stop cwp for a week or so due to gall bladder and digestive problems.

Feeling much better and will be starting the plan again on Monday once my course of medication is stopped and hoping I dont get ill again!

Really missed being on cwp (how strange) and havent enjoyed eating like I used to. Ive stuck to very strict lean protein and low carb diet whilst unwell and lost 2pounds.

Hoping to shift one more stone before my hol on 4 weeks reaaaally hope i can do it!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

I'm sure u can x

Lost only 3lbs today at wi - little bit gutted!!! I usually lose more than that on 810!!! O well onwards and downwards new total loss of 46lbs x x hope everyone is doing better than me!!!

Lost only 3lbs today at wi - little bit gutted!!! I usually lose more than that on 810!!! O well onwards and downwards new total loss of 46lbs x x hope everyone is doing better than me!!!

3lb off is better than 3lb on!! 46lbs is fantastic, well done xx

xheidi-doryx said:

That's brill 46lbs is Fab well done keep going x

Good afternoon All this thread has been quiet of late hope u all doing well and sticking to the diet 100% we will all be slimmer for summer if summer ever comes if not then for winter and our Xmas parties lol :/)

Thanks for your support girls x just think I expected too much - was my first week ss. Got mushroom soup for tea x - can't wait to try the coconut shake! X

Back