Team ideal

xheidi-doryx said:
Thanks for your support girls x just think I expected too much - was my first week ss. Got mushroom soup for tea x - can't wait to try the coconut shake! X

My cdc said they coming in July she was gutted cos they told her early and she usually gets a sample and she didn't this time lol but I too can't wait I lurrvvvveee coconut would love if they mad a coconut bar too that wud be fit :)

Omg a coconut bar would be amazing!!! Hmmm bounty bar haha! Do you think the shake will taste like Malibu??? So excited for it! Did you ever try the mango?? Xx

xheidi-doryx said:
Omg a coconut bar would be amazing!!! Hmmm bounty bar haha! Do you think the shake will taste like Malibu??? So excited for it! Did you ever try the mango?? Xx

I thought the mango was nasty! I wish they would make a coconut bar! I love Bounty bars!

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

I like the mango shakes too :)
How is everyone doing?
It's gone very quiet in here lately.. I can actually keep up now! Lol :)
End of day 53 today for me ( I think losing track on days now nearly end of week 8 ) :)

Liveonce said:
I love d mango apparently der bringin a coconut and another flavour who ever wins CDC of year gets 2 choose which one stays :)

Oh I was told the best seller stays n then they take away another product x

i actually dont fancy a coconut flavour shake, or the mango flavour,, now should they bring out a coconut flavour bar, THEN id try it!!

I have a sudden burst of energy this morning, cars been cleaned, floors mopped, washing and ironing done, i just dont seem to want to sit still, and im looking forward to my official weigh in tomorrow at 5.30pm.. i hope the cdc wont be too disappointed if ive lost less than she would expect, but as long as its coming off and not going on i'll be happy!!!

how are we all doing this weekend?

Good morning ladies hope u all feeling good :) another Sunday and WI tomorrow :) have a chill out day and no cheating :)

harassed_mother said:
I like the mango ones they nice

My CDC hasn't had them yet. She can't get hold of toffee & walnut either. Would like to try both. :(

bettyb82 said:
My CDC hasn't had them yet. She can't get hold of toffee & walnut either. Would like to try both. :(

They both lovely my CDC had loads of both of them

bettyb82 said:

It's more walnutty than toffee - can't drink it as a shake but it makes a nice mousse! Haven't tried the mango - my CDC had 1 free sample and said it was disgusting! So she didn't order any!

Really struggling today - made a raspberry and orange tiramisu to take to a party later! I didn't even lick the spoon! But now it's calling my name!!!!! Arrgh! Must stay strong! Haha!

I know that feeling I'm making full roast dinner for mum and my fam with sponge cake and custard for afters :-( this diet is hard and brutal sometimes :-(

harassed_mother said:
I know that feeling I'm making full roast dinner for mum and my fam with sponge cake and custard for afters :-( this diet is hard and brutal sometimes :-(

The rewards for sticking to it are so worth it! Stay strong :) I'm having choc mint mousse later it's my fave so really focusing on that! I'm really worried about this party later - all those 'why aren't you eating' comments!! Find it so hard to keep defending my diet it's hard enough on it's own!!

So glad I've got you beautiful ladies to listen and understand the situations!!!

We will all be skinny mini's soon!

Im multitasking watching the French opens and reading a trashy magazine with tea and my
Litre of water next to me. Feel a bit cold today. Have run out of energy but hoping to hve another cheat free day x

Hey ladies I'm back to plan today after the wedding yday feelin ok. Wasn't worth it yday tho but that's all in my diary. Hope everyone has a gd day x

Back