Team ideal

Newtocd said:
Im multitasking watching the French opens and reading a trashy magazine with tea and my
Litre of water next to me. Feel a bit cold today. Have run out of energy but hoping to hve another cheat free day x

Love the multitasking! I'm obsessed with cooking shows at min! Probably not helping the hunger!!
Yay for the cheat free days! I've got a party later but got my soda water at the ready!!!

afternoon everyone... how are we doing?

im finding today quite easy... porridge and shake and 1 shake to go with copious amounts of water!!

I now have something else to do this for.... im going to a hen weekend on the 28th september and i will NOT be fat for that weekend!! so i need to loose the 3 stone before then.. do-able i hope!xx

Liveonce said:
I find the mousses a strange texture thou :/

I literally follow every instruction on the mousse packet - 150 ml water otherwise they don't set! And I whisk like mad! Will cure these bingo wings at the same time!! X

I need a new blender - mine exploded! Literally smoking! Off to Argos tomorrow! How's your weekend been?? Xx

Oh no! That's so spooky! It blender breakdown day! - went to my neighbour to ask if I could borrow hers and hers broke this morning!!!

Eek!

I will cry if my blender broke
Survived th roast and cake my mum was laffin at me sitting there with my choc orange bar :) she glad I'm sticking to it though

harassed_mother said:
I will cry if my blender broke
Survived th roast and cake my mum was laffin at me sitting there with my choc orange bar :) she glad I'm sticking to it though

Well done h_m :) you should be proud! X

xheidi-doryx said:
Well done h_m :) you should be proud! X

Ty I am used to it now to be honest this is the 3rd time she has been at mine since I have been on this diet

im excited to see my cdc tomorrow after 2 weeks ... i have MY weigh in tomorrow morning when i get up, i dont think the cdc would appreciate me stripping off to be weighed tomorrow night lol!! and my 1st cdc weigh in at 5.30pm...must get my scales out of the car tonight!

pink-sarah said:
im excited to see my cdc tomorrow after 2 weeks ... i have MY weigh in tomorrow morning when i get up, i dont think the cdc would appreciate me stripping off to be weighed tomorrow night lol!! and my 1st cdc weigh in at 5.30pm...must get my scales out of the car tonight!

No leave the scales in the car and just go by CDC WI mine is 4:45 too

Hey all good luck on this weeks weigh in. Hoops u r all well x

I'd like to join too, I'm on day 6, ss (although I have had some chicken and dill pickles oops) I'm 5' 1" and weighed 10 stone 7, my first weigh in is tomorrow. Looking to lose 3 stone in all...excited and scared in equal measures :)

Back