Team ideal

I know you're right! I feel like I have lost a few pounds my clothes feel a little looser :)

that's all that matters :)

Well done to all who had fab losses today :)
My 8th weigh in Wednesday.
Only 5 weeks till my holiday so really hoping to lose a stone at least in time for that... Fingers crossed :)

Hi girls x still wide awake! X think my side effect of ss is insomnia! X is it too late to do the ironing?? Xx haha!

Good morning team xx hope u r all OK my bf was up early so now am
Good luck to anyone with wi today hope Its a good one

So I thought this forum is about support for everyone??
Seems people only reply to people they spoke to before!

For some reason no one ever replays and gives me support so I'm done!!!!!!!!!

xxrebeccaxx said:

Aaah don't give up Hun x no one here ignores u sometimes the replays may be missing cos they missed your post when people post all together, keep going I'm sure u will do brill ( just read your last post off your profile ) if u have lost 8lb then that will be brill u lost what u put on and another one for good luck :)

harassed_mother said:
Aaah don't give up Hun x no one here ignores u sometimes the replays may be missing cos they missed your post when people post all together, keep going I'm sure u will do brill ( just read your last post off your profile ) if u have lost 8lb then that will be brill u lost what u put on and another one for good luck :)

Thanx hun, just seems when I need support no ones around when I need it but people will comment on others!
Never mind!!
I hope it is 8lbs coz I will be well chuffed! I'm weighing thR lightest I have for years. :)

xxrebeccaxx said:
Thanx hun, just seems when I need support no ones around when I need it but people will comment on others!
Never mind!!
I hope it is 8lbs coz I will be well chuffed! I'm weighing thR lightest I have for years. :)

I am now too and I love this diet

Never mind!!

Aww.. don't feel like that, i've only been on here a couple of weeks and the support i've had is incredible, from everyone

xxrebeccaxx said:

Hey doll don't feel sad the support here is great even though I don't really comment much I
Like just reading, well done on being the lightest ever!!! I'm have my weigh in now n hoping only for 1lb loss as I know how terrible I've been last week. However as much as I want to give up all your posts inspire me so
Please don't go anywhere. X

xxrebeccaxx said:

I read how well you'd done and actually read post out to my husband as we're going on holiday soon and I'll be having a break. So it was inspiring to hear how you'd managed to lose what you'd put on so quickly.
There was quite a few with losses yesterday so I congratulated you all at once.
This thread moves fast and it's sometimes hard to keep up.
Plus I'm a little lazy well not got the time to reply individually.
Sorry you felt this way.
And a big well done to you! :) x

Well last day of week 7.. Weigh in tomorrow and I've just done something really really stupid! :(
I ate about 12 little white choc buttons! :(
2 of my kids are ill I've hardly slept haven't got time to do anything as my 21 month old son keeps crying and wants to be cuddled & carried everywhere I go even the toilet!
Which is another reason I'm stressed as I've " not been" for days.. Took x2 Dulcolax last night and still nothing :(
Plus I had sneaky weigh in yesterday and I've only lost 1lb all week... So I'm stressed! :(
Not going to eat anything else but my packs today so hope I've not knocked myself out of ketosis? :(
Going to drink lots and lots of water now! :(

xxrebeccaxx said:

It is about support its just this thread moves so quick and hard to keep up sometimes.. I always read when I can and Ive seen you started similar weight to me and Id love to be the weight you are now!

Well done on losing what you gained on hol! X

As predicted lost 1lb. Going to try a little bit more harder even though i have a day off on friday this week (baby shower). I just an old spreadsheet from 2008 where my starting weight was 14.1 and can you believe it im less than that now even if it is by 1 pound. I really want to see the next stone next week so this week is going to be my toughest ever. I am staying on 810 cals each day as anything less just makes me feel so weak and the fact that i lost more weigh on higher steps is surprising really. So as im not really that great at this please give me a good telling off if by any chance i cheat. Merci.

Newtocd said:
As predicted lost 1lb. Going to try a little bit more harder even though i have a day off on friday this week (baby shower). I just an old spreadsheet from 2008 where my starting weight was 14.1 and can you believe it im less than that now even if it is by 1 pound. I really want to see the next stone next week so this week is going to be my toughest ever. I am staying on 810 cals each day as anything less just makes me feel so weak and the fact that i lost more weigh on higher steps is surprising really. So as im not really that great at this please give me a good telling off if by any chance i cheat. Merci.

Well done on your loss, you're slimmer than you were in 2008 so thats an achievement in itself! X

Back