Team ideal

Have just had a piece of my mums birthday cake but I have planned to as I do like to celebrate birthdays with family! Down to 10st 8lbs, got about 15lbs to go do not to far away now!

I'm so excited to be at goal :))

Newtocd said:
Thanx that's true. How r u? Feeling better?
Yer I'm ok thanks, feeling really hungry tonight but not giving in... This feeling will pass!

Feeling better haven't felt sick today :-o !
How are you doing today?

katywoo87 said:
Yer I'm ok thanks, feeling really hungry tonight but not giving in... This feeling will pass!

Feeling better haven't felt sick today :-o !
How are you doing today?

Feeling really good. Lots of energy been good with good not going to cave so hve got into bed with my water. Glad t hear u haven't been sick and even better news that u still staying strong. Let's just hope tomorrow we can hve the same attitude lol. Actually let me rephrase hope I hve the same attitude, u hve much better willpower than I do.

Newtocd said:
Feeling really good. Lots of energy been good with good not going to cave so hve got into bed with my water. Glad t hear u haven't been sick and even better news that u still staying strong. Let's just hope tomorrow we can hve the same attitude lol. Actually let me rephrase hope I hve the same attitude, u hve much better willpower than I do.

Good to hear you're feeling good! Well this week is full of temptation for me I have my last day at uni which is a buffet lunch, a birthday party sat but i will not drink/eat at either as i don't want to be back at square one trying to get into ketosis! Its never worth it! I dunno about that I've definitely had some blips! X

Blips are part and parcel for some but u still on it like me so that a good sign right? I hve blips as u know but I'm not giving up and neither r u. So uni days finally over?

Newtocd said:
Blips are part and parcel for some but u still on it like me so that a good sign right? I hve blips as u know but I'm not giving up and neither r u. So uni days finally over?

Exactly! We will get through it together! Yer uni finishes for good on Thurs woooohoo!!! :D

I know hun, just I write diarys and ask questions and get no reply from no1 lol I must be boring hehe!
I will just keep reading stories etc and hopefully thatl keep me goin :)))
Not far to go now anyway x

Don worry hardly anybody writes on my diary any more but just like the diet I'm doing it for me n it motivates me my diet so much easier reading what other people in my situation are
Going through xx

xxrebeccaxx said:
Have just had a piece of my mums birthday cake but I have planned to as I do like to celebrate birthdays with family! Down to 10st 8lbs, got about 15lbs to go do not to far away now!

I'm so excited to be at goal :))

That's brill x

Good morning ladies xx hope u all have a good day
Gl to anyone with wi today hope u smash it xx

Liveonce said:
This is bad : today I noticed some guy look at me then his girlfriend shouted at him for looking at me I probably sound bad that it made me quite happy but not because of the guy but just because I turned heads lol is this bad do I make sense lol xxxx

Good for u x

Liveonce said:
This is bad : today I noticed some guy look at me then his girlfriend shouted at him for looking at me I probably sound bad that it made me quite happy but not because of the guy but just because I turned heads lol is this bad do I make sense lol xxxx

Haha love it x

morning ladies, how are we all doing?
well done on all the losses, we should all be proud of ourselves..
i have a birthday night out coming up on saturday, not been out for many yonks so would really like to go and have a drink or 3!! how would you go about eating in the run up to going? would you just stick to the chicken and greens because thats what im thinking?x

if your going to be drinking then you need to knock yourself out of ketosis as can be very dangerous drinking while in ketosis x

Good morning all. Sunshine is here even if it's for
a day and life js good right? Let's smash this day. Love to all x

Yep, today is a beautiful day (well it is here in the 'diff anyway ha ha). Managed to sit there last night whilst my boy'f ate the most amazing smelling and looking pizza ever...and I just sat there reading the econimist with my water, I have surpassed myself. V. proud. Let's hope this continues, and we all get some good losses this week and next :D

Yep, today is a beautiful day (well it is here in the 'diff anyway ha ha). Managed to sit there last night whilst my boy'f ate the most amazing smelling and looking pizza ever...and I just sat there reading the econimist with my water, I have surpassed myself. V. proud. Let's hope this continues, and we all get some good losses this week and next :D

R u from Cardiff hunn ? X

pink-sarah said:
morning ladies, how are we all doing?
well done on all the losses, we should all be proud of ourselves..
i have a birthday night out coming up on saturday, not been out for many yonks so would really like to go and have a drink or 3!! how would you go about eating in the run up to going? would you just stick to the chicken and greens because thats what im thinking?x

What I did the morning Of the night out I ate a banana which has sugar/carbs which should take you out of ketosis.. I stuck to low carb dinner before I went out too. X

I am so focussed on losing weight I can't even think about drinking at the moment (which is unheard of, i'm well known on the cardiff drinking scene, I have probably stopped several business from going under with the amount I spend a week normally on booze ha ha). I have a full month next month, 29th June a really good friend of mine's leaving do at a previous place I worked, 6th july leaving do in work for a few people, 7th july out with my girlfriends, 14th july going to see swedish house mafia in milton keynes (all dayer), 21st july a friends wedding, 28th july triple birthday party (BBQ) for myself, my brother and my dad....I am going to try and not drink the whole time....it could kill me but I don't think I can go through Days 1 and 4 again on this diet lol

Back