Team ideal

Morning everyone :) do any of u know if there's anything served in an Indian restaurant I can eat without coming out if ketosis? Got a family meal on sat for my mum and dads silver wedding and sisters bday n they have a chose a local Indian! I am not taking another day off plan so was gonba maybe stick to tandoori chicken or chicken tikka and salad? But I think they may contain sugar? Xx

Where abouts im in Barry xx

I am from Adamsdown/Splott originally but live in the town centre in St David's 2, I worked in the YMCA in Barry for a bit, small world lol

Lani123 said:
I am so focussed on losing weight I can't even think about drinking at the moment (which is unheard of, i'm well known on the cardiff drinking scene, I have probably stopped several business from going under with the amount I spend a week normally on booze ha ha). I have a full month next month, 29th June a really good friend of mine's leaving do at a previous place I worked, 6th july leaving do in work for a few people, 7th july out with my girlfriends, 14th july going to see swedish house mafia in milton keynes (all dayer), 21st july a friends wedding, 28th july triple birthday party (BBQ) for myself, my brother and my dad....I am going to try and not drink the whole time....it could kill me but I don't think I can go through Days 1 and 4 again on this diet lol

Its so hard not drinking though and everyone complains if you dont (from my experience) but its worth it because if you drink the next day its so much harder to get back into cd

Siobhan89 said:
Morning everyone :) do any of u know if there's anything served in an Indian restaurant I can eat without coming out if ketosis? Got a family meal on sat for my mum and dads silver wedding and sisters bday n they have a chose a local Indian! I am not taking another day off plan so was gonba maybe stick to tandoori chicken or chicken tikka and salad? But I think they may contain sugar? Xx

I went for an indian my first week and had mixed grill with salad but mixed tandoori grill is around 700 calories, all meat and i felt ill! Maybe stick to chicken tikka and side salad? I stayed in ketosis x

katywoo87 said:
I went for an indian my first week and had mixed grill with salad but mixed tandoori grill is around 700 calories, all meat and i felt ill! Maybe stick to chicken tikka and side salad? I stayed in ketosis x

Yeh I checked the menu of the restaurant and they do chicken tikka or chicken tandoori served with side salad so think I'll have one of those :) xx

donnamarie said:
Hi all :)
Just had my weigh in lost 2 1/2 this week.. Total of 2 stone 7 1/2 lbs in 8 weeks!
Happy days! :)

Brill well done :) xx

Well done DM on your loss.... Hope everyone is still being strong. X

Well done in everyones losses!!
I'm having a good day, just not hungry today which I'm happy about!
I've just uploaded my recent photos on the photo link! I'm quite pleased but still got 15lbs to go!
Hopefully it won't take to long to disappear forever :))))

xxrebeccaxx said:
Well done in everyones losses!!
I'm having a good day, just not hungry today which I'm happy about!
I've just uploaded my recent photos on the photo link! I'm quite pleased but still got 15lbs to go!
Hopefully it won't take to long to disappear forever :))))

Just had a look at ur pics u look great well done :) xx

congrats on the losses :)
dont think ill ever tell myself i can have a day off again restarting is soooo hard. back on day 3 n the hunger is finally subsiding

Back