Team ideal

weigh in this morning and ive lost another 4lb!!!!

thats 1st 1lb in 3 weeks, im over the moon!!

Well done :), you're doing really well, here's to more good losses x

Lani123 said:
the best time to use ketostix is when you first get up in the morning (as the readings will be more acurate) because of the sheer volume of water you have to drink on this diet you could show up as not in ketosis when you are as the urine is diluted so much. I used ketostix on atkins a few years ago and they were uselss, you will know if your in ketosis, save your money (and save yourself disappointment when they don't show anything or very little, even though you are in ketosis) x

Thanks for that! My CDC asked me to test myself after my weigh in and gave me a stick as my inch losses n weight loss has been slowin down a bit :( tested myself after 1l of water around 1pm n tested negative :( which I'm really gutted about so I'll test myself first thing tomorrow incase my urine was diluted xx

MissyE78 said:
Hi All. How is everyone getting on?
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I feel really positive that I am going to stick to it now!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

Well done that's good seeing as though u been on holiday too that's fab cx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hello ladies! I am back from NYC and ready to rock and roll with CD again. Just posted on my diary.

Weigh in first thing tomorrow, eek!

Hello to any new members and old friends, good to see team ideal still going strong.

Will catch up with posts eventually over the next few days, just popping in to say howdy

Xxxx

Welcome back did u have a fab time xxx

Lani123 said:
Weigh in day at 6:30 today....arrgghhhhhh, hoping for a loss (although stupidly made the mistake of going on my mums scales again which haven't budged since my last weigh in. If I don't lose anything i'm going to be so gutted, this week has been really hard for me and I don't know if i'll carry on with no loss :-(

Good luck u will have lost I felt like that last week I onl lost 1lb

Well ladies just had my WI and lost another 5lbs this week making it 3st 3lbs in 10 weeks :)

Hi all
super well done on all your losses !!! Brilliant keep on going
iIm still going strong week 9 this week my CDC is on hol now so I'm weighing myself every thursday for the next 2 weeks and texting her the results I've got the weight watcher scales and we checked they were the same as hers before she went on hol.
Have had a grotty weekend as had gastro enteritis on fri and sat so haven't eaten for 3 days and cant face a shake as that was the last thing I had before I started being sick! :9529:Don't know what to have will look up the best thing to eat.
Not the best way to lose weight I must say .
the good news is that I'm wearing all my size 14 clothes now even my skinny jeans so not too far to go Yay!:bliss:
Lovely to see willpower woman back from her hols and some old faces on here I've kinda lost track of all the latest news can't keep up with all the posts and can't believe I'm on day 67 already. I only planned to do this for 6 to 8 weeks but it's kind of addictive.
xxxxxxxxxx

xheidi-doryx said:
Omg a coconut bar would be amazing!!! Hmmm bounty bar haha! Do you think the shake will taste like Malibu??? So excited for it! Did you ever try the mango?? Xx

Coconut shake and coke zero!! And u have a Malibu and coke :)

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies back from WI lost 1lb bit gutted as unwanted my 3 stone but still 40lb in 9 weeks so,I'm happy :) feel bloated today too

Thats fantastic HM u r doing so well :)

pink-sarah said:
i think its safe to say i am NEVER weighing myself on my own scales ever again....just got back from weigh in and ive lost 5lb not 4.... so they're staying in the boot of my car...

11lb in 2 weeks ... yey!!!

Good plan :)

Lani123 said:
Just got back from my first weigh in 11lbs off in 6 days, I almost cried lol :clap:

Fab well done! :)

xxrebeccaxx said:
So I thought this forum is about support for everyone??
Seems people only reply to people they spoke to before!

For some reason no one ever replays and gives me support so I'm done!!!!!!!!!

Oh no I'm sorry if I missed your posts it gets a bit hectic on here, def not personal :) xx

Liveonce said:
This is bad : today I noticed some guy look at me then his girlfriend shouted at him for looking at me I probably sound bad that it made me quite happy but not because of the guy but just because I turned heads lol is this bad do I make sense lol xxxx

This is great! I'd love that :)

Hey well done to everyone on their losses today! I lost 2lbs today bit disappointed if I'm honest coz I was hoping for about 4lbs but hey ho what will be will be! CDC has asked me to cut bk slightly on my water as my inch losses have slowed down considerably n keep losing 2 every week n she feels it shud be about a steady 4 with an occasional smaller loss in between so hopefully work out whats goin wrong soon! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Hey well done to everyone on their losses today! I lost 2lbs today bit disappointed if I'm honest coz I was hoping for about 4lbs but hey ho what will be will be! CDC has asked me to cut bk slightly on my water as my inch losses have slowed down considerably n keep losing 2 every week n she feels it shud be about a steady 4 with an occasional smaller loss in between so hopefully work out whats goin wrong soon! Xx

Aaah at least it's a loss though Hun but I bet u r sad I was same last week losing only 1

Back