Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Aaah at least it's a loss though Hun but I bet u r sad I was same last week losing only 1

Yeh that's the way u gotta look at it :) will just make me work harder for a bigger number next week! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh that's the way u gotta look at it :) will just make me work harder for a bigger number next week! Xx

Well I got 5 this week :) so made up

harassed_mother said:
Well I got 5 this week :) so made up

That's great! Well done :) xx

I haven't even lost an ounce this week, exactly the same weight to the decimal point as last week...fuming isn't the word :-(

Lani123 said:
I haven't even lost an ounce this week, exactly the same weight to the decimal point as last week...fuming isn't the word :-(

Aww hun :( just stick in there! U shud be due a great loss next week :) u can do it xx

Lani123 said:

I bet u have lost inches this week then rather than weight r u drinking enough were u 100% ???

i've drank stupid amounts of water, I was on step 2 as I need the protein, i'm just feeling what is the point, 45 quid to not even lose a lound...even on atkins i had a steady weight loss every week :(

harassed_mother said:
Anyone reccommend any good books I'm all lost now mr grey has finished :-(

Anything by Cathy Glass! I read damaged it is an amazing book so emotional! I read it in 18hrs!

She is a foster carer and writes books about the children she has cared for! Dunno if it'll be your cuppa tea but I love all of her books!

Ps well done on the loss! You are so inspirational! Xx

Lani123 said:
i've drank stupid amounts of water, I was on step 2 as I need the protein, i'm just feeling what is the point, 45 quid to not even lose a lound...even on atkins i had a steady weight loss every week :(

Don't give up after 1 bad week Hun give it 1 more week see how u do don't make any rash decisions did u measure yourself ?? U cud have lost inches rather than weight do u have a lot to lose ??

Lani123 said:

I know its disheartening but give it another week lousy or no losses tend to follow with big losses! Check ur measurements, ultimately they are most important because they determine dress size xx

Lani123 said:

Totally get it I think that's going to be tomorrow even though I've been mega good. However give it another week n I'm sure you'll hve a loss. What did your CDC say?

katywoo87 said:
Hiya!

I think you should look at your stats, you have lost an amazing amount of weight and inch loss! That could be more if you stick with it :) you must feel so diff and good? Hold onto those moments when you've felt good about yourself no amount of food will give you that feeling!

As for the blip draw a line under it, recognise you slipped and why, then move onto today as a new day! Its not an issue as long as you dont make it one :)

As for the curry depends what sort it was... Most are packed with sugar and high cal so if anything you'll be out of ketosis, dont skip packs either even if you have a blip still take all three cause you need to vitamins and nutrients! Start again today a fresh!

I am on week 7 but had about a weeks break due to becoming ill. Keep at it, the results are so worth it! Keep yourself busy x

Thanks for taking the time to write this hun, ur absolutely right! I have done well so far n yesterday is in the past and could have been worse... 100% today n havnt felt hungry so u never know I may still be in ketosis...

Xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5

donnamarie said:
Hi all :)
Just had my weigh in lost 2 1/2 this week.. Total of 2 stone 7 1/2 lbs in 8 weeks!
Happy days! :)

Wow amazing loss well done!

Lani123 said:
Some people have been really supportive, but most have been horrible to be honest, and yes it's making me more determined to do it as a two fingered salute to them ha ha

I like this and yes u have the same, so I limit the number of people I tell as much as poss

Lillybud said:
Had my weigh in today lost 5lbs Whooop that's 2st in 7 weeks! Was hoping to be further along at this point but still pleased with the loss so far!

Hope everyone is doing well x:D

Well done :)

MissyE78 said:
Hi All. How is everyone getting on?
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I feel really positive that I am going to stick to it now!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

Fantastic well done for sticking to it during your holiday :)

donnamarie said:
Welcome back! :)
Bet you had an amazing time in NYC?!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Thank you it was amazing, didn't want to leave! Facing weigh in reality at 7:30am tho!!! And back on CD :)

Back