Team ideal

katywoo87 said:
Welcome back hope you had a great time!

Good luck at your weigh in :) x

Thank you, I did :)

pink-sarah said:
weigh in this morning and ive lost another 4lb!!!!

thats 1st 1lb in 3 weeks, im over the moon!!

Fab well done :)

harassed_mother said:
Welcome back did u have a fab time xxx

Hi amazing time, didn't want to cone home!!! X

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies just had my WI and lost another 5lbs this week making it 3st 3lbs in 10 weeks :)

Wow your still going string and doing super amazing! Well done u!!! :)

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
super well done on all your losses !!! Brilliant keep on going
iIm still going strong week 9 this week my CDC is on hol now so I'm weighing myself every thursday for the next 2 weeks and texting her the results I've got the weight watcher scales and we checked they were the same as hers before she went on hol.
Have had a grotty weekend as had gastro enteritis on fri and sat so haven't eaten for 3 days and cant face a shake as that was the last thing I had before I started being sick! :9529:Don't know what to have will look up the best thing to eat.
Not the best way to lose weight I must say .
the good news is that I'm wearing all my size 14 clothes now even my skinny jeans so not too far to go Yay!:bliss:
Lovely to see willpower woman back from her hols and some old faces on here I've kinda lost track of all the latest news can't keep up with all the posts and can't believe I'm on day 67 already. I only planned to do this for 6 to 8 weeks but it's kind of addictive.
xxxxxxxxxx

Aw thankyou STL :) it's actually kinda good to be back on here ya know. It's wierd but I missed you guys!! :)

Morning ladies lovely sunny day outside and I have to go to work booooo :-( good luck for those with WI today xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Aw thankyou STL :) it's actually kinda good to be back on here ya know. It's wierd but I missed you guys!! :)

Missed you too.... Did you shop loads?

My WI today :-(( scales say I've ither put in it stayed the same! After my 8lb loss last week I can't seem to shift any weight!!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Just had post holiday weigh in 5lbs on so not to bad considering, I felt before I went that anything under 7lbs wouldn't be too disastrous, back on it today and next weigh in in two weeks as CDC on holiday.

xxrebeccaxx said:
My WI today :-(( scales say I've ither put in it stayed the same! After my 8lb loss last week I can't seem to shift any weight!!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Stayed the same which I'm pleased about! Considering what I ate anyway lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Hi all!

6 pounds off this week (1st week back) and 3.5 inches off very happy!! I am now 10st 10 and 17lbs until i reach goal! :D
Xx

my cdc took my meaurements the first week but yesterday was the third time i've seen her and she hasn't done it since. She said my body was in shock due to the huge loss last week and is holding onto everything, I need more protein and the fact that i'm not overweight my body is struggling to find the fat sources it needs (hence why bigger people lose more). It's just so annoying when i've been so good (and miserable I hasten to add) and it's all for nothing. Just feel like i'm going to be in the 9 stone mark forever. I had 41 lbs to lose, so ll lbs down means I have 30 lbs to lose. My target date was 20th august...that's gone out of the window now as i'd have to lose 3.5 lbs a week to reach that and it seems unlikely...just depressed about the whole thing :-(

my cdc took my meaurements the first week but yesterday was the third time i've seen her and she hasn't done it since. She said my body was in shock due to the huge loss last week and is holding onto everything, I need more protein and the fact that i'm not overweight my body is struggling to find the fat sources it needs (hence why bigger people lose more). It's just so annoying when i've been so good (and miserable I hasten to add) and it's all for nothing. Just feel like i'm going to be in the 9 stone mark forever. I had 41 lbs to lose, so ll lbs down means I have 30 lbs to lose. My target date was 20th august...that's gone out of the window now as i'd have to lose 3.5 lbs a week to reach that and it seems unlikely...just depressed about the whole thing :-(

Hey hun my CDC measure me every 4 weeks , ul b ok T least ur not gaining n once ya body gets used to it u could quite easily loose 4 a week my losses been slow lately but haven't been having all my shakes xx

Thanks, just hope I can start losing steadily, why can't I be like everyone else in my family and eat whatever they like and stay slim...grrrrrr :-(

WillpowerWoman said:
Just had post holiday weigh in 5lbs on so not to bad considering, I felt before I went that anything under 7lbs wouldn't be too disastrous, back on it today and next weigh in in two weeks as CDC on holiday.

That will prob be off next week xxx

katywoo87 said:
Hi all!

6 pounds off this week (1st week back) and 3.5 inches off very happy!! I am now 10st 10 and 17lbs until i reach goal! :D
Xx

Well done Hun that's absolutely amaaazing xxx

Well done everyone with the losses! My WI is not till Thursday had a bad weekend (fathers day) hoping I didn't do too much damage ?

Back