Team ideal

Newtocd said:
Missed you too.... Did you shop loads?

Yes, just about got my suitcase through baggage claim :)

katywoo87 said:
Hi all!

6 pounds off this week (1st week back) and 3.5 inches off very happy!! I am now 10st 10 and 17lbs until i reach goal! :D
Xx

That's great well done :)

Well anyone that read 50 shades and is feeling lost with nothing to read I can recommend bared to u its very similar but gets u gripped none the less I bought it tonight and on chapter 11 already it's brilliant

Omg just done 1hr of Zumba and 1hr if pump and tone! I am aching all over but feel so good for it!! Just had my last shake and rest of my chicken then gonna have a soak in out glorious hot tub!! Bliss :)))))

Total loss so far- 37lbs

katywoo87 said:
Hi all!

6 pounds off this week (1st week back) and 3.5 inches off very happy!! I am now 10st 10 and 17lbs until i reach goal! :D
Xx

Way to go Katy!
Well done hun :) x

Liveonce said:
Omg ladies just found out in doing an 11 mile walk this year ladie to raise money for teenage cancer trust in memory of my friend ... Only this morning I thought il be fine this year ( we usually do 3miles) I've lost weight il be great and now I find out 11 don't no how but I will do it !! Sorry for my panick :)

U will be fine what another 8 miles when u doing. Fab u will smash it good luck hun xxx

Morning all sunshine is still here and lets rock this day. I've stuck 2 fingers up at my 1lb loss n going to stay on it again this week. Had my meltdown yesterday n well let's just say it ain't worth it. Good luck to all those who hve weigh in today.

morning fellow team members!!!
finished the 50 shades trilogy and need something else to read now, bared to you looks good!!

made my porridge this morning and it ended up looking and tasting like wallpaper paste, dont think i used enough water lol and wont make that mistake again!!

pink-sarah said:
morning fellow team members!!!
finished the 50 shades trilogy and need something else to read now, bared to you looks good!!

made my porridge this morning and it ended up looking and tasting like wallpaper paste, dont think i used enough water lol and wont make that mistake again!!

I love the porridges I put 6oz of boiled water in stir or whisk then microwave for 30 seconds.. Stir or whisk again then microwave for 60 seconds.
Mine are thick, creamy and quite a bit of it :)

Had weigh in lost 2 1/2 lbs :)
Total 2 st 10 lbs in 9 weeks :)
Busy busy today be back later to catch up properly :)

i love the porridge, but just wasnt concentrating at all, i normally use 6oz water aswell, whack it in the microwave for 60 seconds and voila, like you say it expandes and makes loads, sets me up for a few hours!!

donnamarie said:

Well done :)

donnamarie said:

That's brilliant! Well done :) xx

Back