Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Thanks Katy :)
Going for the 4lb this week to make it 3 stone in 10 weeks... Hope it's possible.
How are you doing? X

U can do it! That'd be wicked! This diet is truly amazing I would never go back to any other fads!

Im doing good thank you, finished my last ever essay today so feeling really happy! Diet is going well too, feeling really focused this week may as well make the most of it ay? Lol xx

donnamarie said:
Thanks Katy :)
Going for the 4lb this week to make it 3 stone in 10 weeks... Hope it's possible.
How are you doing? X

I hope u get it xx I got to 3st 3 in 10 weeks this week :)

morning teamies.... how are we all feeling today?
i succeeded in making my porridge correctly and not like wallpaper paste!

brilliant start to the day, my son has got his 1st job, so dropped him off at 7 this morning sooooo happy for him!!

good luck for the rest of the day xx

Hey Ladies,

I'm back... lol! Took a week off and it was my birthday also - couldn't imagine not eating proper meals on my birthday and it started going downhill from then on. Anyway, I got back on track last Saturday. So have my weigh in this sat.

I put on 9lbs.. Really gutted about it but, hey, what's done is done. Been good this week, so I'm hoping I can loose all of it really soon.

Fab losses to everyone, really pleased for you and welcome to the newbies.

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you here. I'm on week 5 now and lost 20lb so far. Well done on all your losses x

harassed_mother said:
I hope u get it xx I got to 3st 3 in 10 weeks this week :)

Oh wow that's amazing! Well done!
And thanks I'm gonna be 100% lots of water and walking.. When it's not raining like it is now :(

pink-sarah said:
morning teamies.... how are we all feeling today?
i succeeded in making my porridge correctly and not like wallpaper paste!

brilliant start to the day, my son has got his 1st job, so dropped him off at 7 this morning sooooo happy for him!!

good luck for the rest of the day xx

Congratulations to your son hope he has a great first day :)

Sherry_yz said:
Hey Ladies,

I'm back... lol! Took a week off and it was my birthday also - couldn't imagine not eating proper meals on my birthday and it started going downhill from then on. Anyway, I got back on track last Saturday. So have my weigh in this sat.

I put on 9lbs.. Really gutted about it but, hey, what's done is done. Been good this week, so I'm hoping I can loose all of it really soon.

Welcome back. Good luck for weigh in its possible you could of lost that whole 9lbs this week.. Fingers crossed for you :)
I've got 3 weeks left till my 2 week break from VLCD I'm dreading it!
Not about gaining about getting back into ketosis! :(
So well done to you for succeeding :)

Hi Ladies, just a quick note to let you know I'm back :) sorry for being away so long. Been dealing with a few issue. Hope everyone's doing well :) xxx

kezzyBee said:
Hi ladies do you mind if I join you here. I'm on week 5 now and lost 20lb so far. Well done on all your losses x

Welcome Kezzy :)
And well done on your loss so far.
I'm on day 2 of week 10 today.
How are you finding it?

liripip said:
Hi Ladies, just a quick note to let you know I'm back :) sorry for being away so long. Been dealing with a few issue. Hope everyone's doing well :) xxx

Hey :)
Welcome back too! :)

donnamarie said:
Welcome Kezzy :)
And well done on your loss so far.
I'm on day 2 of week 10 today.
How are you finding it?

Thank you. I'm loving cd best diet I've ever done and loving the losses :)... oh I can't wait to be as far on as you, it has flown by so I'm sure I'll be there before I know it :)

kezzyBee said:
Thank you. I'm loving cd best diet I've ever done and loving the losses :)... oh I can't wait to be as far on as you, it has flown by so I'm sure I'll be there before I know it :)

Yes I feel the same.. Wish I'd done it years ago!
You will be yes time flys on this diet.
I still can't believe I've come this far.. Amazed myself lol.. But it feels great hey :)

kezzyBee said:

Hey Kezzybee welcome and well done on your loss so far.

Sherry_yz said:
Hey Ladies,

Welcome back Hun xxxx that 9 will be off before u know it least. Enjoyed your birthday xxxx

kezzyBee said:

Welcome to the team kezzy bee xxxx

Back