Team ideal

liripip said:
Hi Ladies, just a quick note to let you know I'm back :) sorry for being away so long. Been dealing with a few issue. Hope everyone's doing well :) xxx

Yehhhhh welcome back xxxxx hope u r ok :)

welcome to the gang Kezzy!!

Sherry, the 9lb will come off fast, welcome back!

Liri, welcome back x

i cant believe ive been 100% for nearly 4 weeks, and ive just gone and eaten a mini sausage roll from tesco that i had bought for packed lunches, and a slice of ham....:mad::mad:
im so angry at myself, im not even hungry, they were just THERE and i didnt even think about it, i just took it and ate it....i know its not a 'lot' but thats not the point.. it was just second nature to pick it up and it was gone....not going to happen again and im not going to beat myself up about it, just have a shake and carry on!!

kick up the backside is well and truly done and a good telling off!!!

pink-sarah said:
i cant believe ive been 100% for nearly 4 weeks, and ive just gone and eaten a mini sausage roll from tesco that i had bought for packed lunches, and a slice of ham....:mad::mad:
im so angry at myself, im not even hungry, they were just THERE and i didnt even think about it, i just took it and ate it....i know its not a 'lot' but thats not the point.. it was just second nature to pick it up and it was gone....not going to happen again and im not going to beat myself up about it, just have a shake and carry on!!

It's done now Hun don't worry about it just get right back on it xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Yehhhhh welcome back xxxxx hope u r ok :)

Thanks hun :) feels like I've been away forever! Really need to get back on track although I've managed to lose another 2lbs so I've got my stone now :) hopefully I'll have a good first week. How've you been doing? This thread is so long now I can't catch up! xxxx

pink-sarah said:

Oh I've just finished week 4 and having one of those days where I could just have eaten my little girls leftovers even though I'm not hungry. I managed to just chuck it in the bin though lol. Dont beat yourself up just have plenty of water and get back to it, you're only human after all :)

I'm on ss+ this week and its making me want food a bit more than when I'm on ss, so it seems strange but cant wait to get back to ss next week! It doesn't help that Im sat watching man v food I suppose lol..time for a bath I think x

liripip said:
Thanks hun :) feels like I've been away forever! Really need to get back on track although I've managed to lose another 2lbs so I've got my stone now :) hopefully I'll have a good first week. How've you been doing? This thread is so long now I can't catch up! xxxx

I have been good thanks on week 10 now and 45lbs lighter I love this diet

harassed_mother said:
I have been good thanks on week 10 now and 45lbs lighter I love this diet

That's fab! Well done :D xx

Had my weigh in yesterday lost 2lbs! Not great but not a disaster! Need to focus got an event in two weeks want to lose another 10lbs by then xx

Lillybud said:
Had my weigh in yesterday lost 2lbs! Not great but not a disaster! Need to focus got an event in two weeks want to lose another 10lbs by then xx

2lbs u will never c again! Well done :)

Agreed, well done, 2 lbs is almost a kilo, find something that weighs that and you'll realise it's quite heavy...and you've lost that...well done

Lillybud said:

Well done xxxxx

Lillybud said:

Well done :) xx

Hello ladies hope u r all doing well well done on weight losses this week xxxxx

Lani123 said:
Agreed, well done, 2 lbs is almost a kilo, find something that weighs that and you'll realise it's quite heavy...and you've lost that...well done

Very true! I don't know why I always feel negative when I don't lose 3/4lbs but 2lbs is a lot and I lost a few inches! Every lb counts!

What is everyone using as motivation pictures clothes they want to fit in, event?

Back