Team ideal

I'm just seeing myself in the mirror getting smaller and clothes that were tight now fit or are too big :)

I'm just seeing myself in the mirror getting smaller and clothes that were tight now fit or are too big :)

brilliant feeling isnt it!! im now getting into clothes that havent seen the light of day for a long time, mainly jeans, put my regular ones on yesterday and they just slide down!!! thats whats keeping me going!!

That's great girls! I have a pic up and thinking about getting a dress for a wedding in October that I would like to fit into! At the moment can't really notice much change in my current clothes! Well to tell the truth I think I was bigger then I thought I was so no they are fitting properly. For example I had a medium Large Gap jumper and it was quite fitted now it's more like a hoody but it's still large! Lol

Hey ladies

Just got back from CDC and I've lost 10.4lbs. Ecstatic! The 9lbs really did come off fast.

Well done to the fab losses.

Sherry_yz said:
Hey ladies

Just got back from CDC and I've lost 10.4lbs. Ecstatic! The 9lbs really did come off fast.

Amazing! Congrats :)

Sherry_yz said:
Hey ladies

Amazing!!!!
Well done you! :) x

Thanks ladies.

Been on it for 8weeks. Took my 7th week off and gained 9lbs (went berserk with food) and this is my 1st week back.

Sherry_yz said:
Hey ladies

Woohoo that's brill! Bet that feels gd xx

Sherry_yz said:
Thanks ladies.

Been on it for 8weeks. Took my 7th week off and gained 9lbs (went berserk with food) and this is my 1st week back.

Really Is amazing!
You've done so well to get back on it!
Makes me feel better about my planned break coming up in July.
Day 4 of week 10 today still going strong.. Want my 4lb this week to make it 3 stone loss :)

Sherry_yz said:
Hey ladies

Wow well done that's brilliant xxx

Good evening ladies xxx hope U have all had a fab day I decided to treat myself to a manicure set for me not biting my nails for the last 2 weeks another fab thing with being on this diet :)
WI Monday I really wanna lose 3 to get into the 15's crossing my fingers I get it

Thanks again.

I'm sure you'll both meet your targets Hm and dm

Starting zumba tomorrow and hoping I can hit the 3 stone Mark in the next 3 weigh ins.

Good luck ladies.

Good evening ladies xxx hope U have all had a fab day I decided to treat myself to a manicure set for me not biting my nails for the last 2 weeks another fab thing with being on this diet :)
WI Monday I really wanna lose 3 to get into the 15's crossing my fingers I get it

fingers crossed for tomorrow, youve done brilliant so far xx

i have my weigh in tomorrow morning, not holding out much hope, im bloated and bad tempered with the most amazing stomach cramps!!! totm to follow i think!!!

good luck for today ladies, this forum has been a godsend for me latley!!

pink-sarah said:
i have my weigh in tomorrow morning, not holding out much hope, im bloated and bad tempered with the most amazing stomach cramps!!! totm to follow i think!!!

good luck for today ladies, this forum has been a godsend for me latley!!

It was my totm this week think that's why week before I only lost 1lb thru retaining water :-( good luck for tomorrow though xxxx

Back