Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Well done MissyE! :)
I'm 4lb away from 3 stone got my weigh in Thursday this week but not feeling confident ill get it :(

Thank you xx
Just think to yourself if you don't get to the 3 stone mark this week, you definitely will next week. You are doing well xxx

laura86 said:
Hi all I'm on day 4 on ss can I join you please need some motivation.
My names Laura I'm 25 I have 2 boys 2 1/2 year old and a 12 week old so I'm on maternity leave and at home most of the time so need to keep myself busy.
I want to lose 4 stone as I'm getting married in January I currently weigh 15.1 and I'm 5"7. I have my first weigh in on Thursday and I'm very excited but also nervous :)

Welcome to the team Laura xxx

donnamarie said:
Wow! Well done! :)

I'm not going to get my 4lb this week I know as I've just eaten a bar of chocolate! :(
First slip up in 10 and half weeks!
Im gutted and so stupid :(
Stress today got the better of me :(

It's done now Hun just forgett about it and go back to being 100%

MissyE78 said:
Hi All. Hope it's all going well for everyone.
Had my WI today and I've lost 5lb. That's just 2lb away from 3 stone!! I'm really pleased :)

Well done that's brilliant xxx

Well ladies today just couldn't get any better I lost 4lb so not only gone down 4 stone brackets now but also reached 3 and half stone plus I have won tickets in work to see Olympics in London watching gymnastics and an overnight stay woohoo :)

donnamarie said:
Must be something in the air.. I ate a whole bar of chocolate today :(
But since drank nearly 2L of water and walked the school run and back.
Don't let those 2 Ice creams turn into more!
Come on we can both do this together.. Let's get right back on it and forget it happened yeah? Xxx

Well today has been a write off.. After that i had some nairns crackers with laughing cow spread then a chicken salad for dinner :( just so not focused today gonna start again tomorrow and try my best. I cant bring myself to do exercise although I know I should xx

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies today just couldn't get any better I lost 4lb so not only gone down 4 stone brackets now but also reached 3 and half stone plus I have won tickets in work to see Olympics in London watching gymnastics and an overnight stay woohoo :)

Woohoo! That's fab :) u lucky lady xx

MissyE78 said:
Had my WI today and I've lost 5lb. That's just 2lb away from 3 stone!! I'm really pleased :)

Fantastic.. Well done...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

laura86 said:
Hi all I'm on day 4 on ss can I join you please need some motivation.
My names Laura I'm 25 I have 2 boys 2 1/2 year old and a 12 week old so I'm on maternity leave and at home most of the time so need to keep myself busy.
I want to lose 4 stone as I'm getting married in January I currently weigh 15.1 and I'm 5"7. I have my first weigh in on Thursday and I'm very excited but also nervous :)

Hi Laura! My weigh in is also on Thursday! Hope it's all going well! I'm loving the CWP! I'm of similar height to you but have a few more pounds to lose! But I started at 18.6st now 16.4!

How are you finding things?

Lilly

MissyE78 said:

Great loss well done ?

omg fantastic on the loss and tickets xx

Lillybud said:
Hi Laura! My weigh in is also on Thursday! Hope it's all going well! I'm loving the CWP! I'm of similar height to you but have a few more pounds to lose! But I started at 18.6st now 16.4!

How are you finding things?

Lilly

Hi lillybud I'm ok so far had a bad headache most of today but seems to be fading now :)
How long have you been on the plan? Congratulations on your loss so far that's brilliant.
I'm on ss and I'm hoping for 5-7lb loss on Thursday as its my first week. I just keep looking to the future and imagining what I will look like.

Hello Team Ideal, hopefully you will allow me to join, started last Friday 22-6-12 at 10am, weight 12 stone asked for re-count three times only thought I was lighter (lol) and Eileen my CD Consultant is great but took some god awful unflattering photos of me which will spur me on most defo! I am not sure of what target weigh to set - I did Lighterlife 3 years ago and got down to 10st 4lbs (I'm 5ft 6.5" tall) and medium build, any suggestions?

Back