Team ideal

just saw my youngest, well 16, off for his prom, lots of big dresses, loud colours, and lads in suits, all very nice!!

got back and had a maple and pecan porridge and i must say YERRRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... i like them very much lol, so now my days consist of, apple and cinnamon porridge, shake and maple and pecan porridge, i just cant seem to manage on only shakes and this works for me!!

harassed_mother said:
It's done now Hun just forgett about it and go back to being 100%

That's what I'm trying to do.
What an idiot hey!
Feeling sad now.
Another day tomorrow hey :)
Well done on another amazing loss hun! :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Well today has been a write off.. After that i had some nairns crackers with laughing cow spread then a chicken salad for dinner :( just so not focused today gonna start again tomorrow and try my best. I cant bring myself to do exercise although I know I should xx

Like I just said tomorrow is Another day!
100% for us both.
Feels awful knowing you've messed up don't it.. It's never worth it hey!
Good luck for tomorrow Katy :)

laura86 said:
Hi lillybud I'm ok so far had a bad headache most of today but seems to be fading now :)
How long have you been on the plan? Congratulations on your loss so far that's brilliant.
I'm on ss and I'm hoping for 5-7lb loss on Thursday as its my first week. I just keep looking to the future and imagining what I will look like.

Laura u will do fab I started 11 weeks ago weighing 19.5 and now I weigh 15.12 it's the best diet to to if u stick to it it really will work good luck and this forum has been a god send if u ever feeling down the girls on here will cheer u up no endxxxx

Sirhowybird said:
Hello Team Ideal, hopefully you will allow me to join, started last Friday 22-6-12 at 10am, weight 12 stone asked for re-count three times only thought I was lighter (lol) and Eileen my CD Consultant is great but took some god awful unflattering photos of me which will spur me on most defo! I am not sure of what target weigh to set - I did Lighterlife 3 years ago and got down to 10st 4lbs (I'm 5ft 6.5" tall) and medium build, any suggestions?

Welcome to this team ladies are a fab bunch and we will all support u no end just go until u feel comfortable in your clothes and yourself u will know then when u at the right weight good luck on your journey cxx

pink-sarah said:
just saw my youngest, well 16, off for his prom, lots of big dresses, loud colours, and lads in suits, all very nice!!

got back and had a maple and pecan porridge and i must say YERRRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... i like them very much lol, so now my days consist of, apple and cinnamon porridge, shake and maple and pecan porridge, i just cant seem to manage on only shakes and this works for me!!

I Absolutely love the porridges!!
Couldn't do this diet without them now.
I actually look forward to having them :)

Welcome to newbies that I've missed.
So sorry... This thread moves so fast!
Good luck to you all on your Cambridge Journey :)

harassed_mother said:
Laura u will do fab I started 11 weeks ago weighing 19.5 and now I weigh 15.12 it's the best diet to to if u stick to it it really will work good luck and this forum has been a god send if u ever feeling down the girls on here will cheer u up no endxxxx

Thanks I heard some amazing things about this diet which is why I thought I would give it ago. Can't wait to start loosing weight so I can pick my wedding dress.
And wow you have done amazingly it's lovely to hear all the positive "real" stories. And 11 weeks out of my 25 years is no time at all xx

laura86 said:
Hi lillybud I'm ok so far had a bad headache most of today but seems to be fading now :)
How long have you been on the plan? Congratulations on your loss so far that's brilliant.
I'm on ss and I'm hoping for 5-7lb loss on Thursday as its my first week. I just keep looking to the future and imagining what I will look like.

Yeah the headaches should stop soon, the first 3/4 days are the hardest so well done you! Im on week 9 now! Another 3 weeks on SS then a week break on SS+ or step 1 i cant remember, then back on to SS. I'm hoping for about a 4/5lb loss on Thursday to get into the 15s!

laura86 said:
Thanks I heard some amazing things about this diet which is why I thought I would give it ago. Can't wait to start loosing weight so I can pick my wedding dress.
And wow you have done amazingly it's lovely to hear all the positive "real" stories. And 11 weeks out of my 25 years is no time at all xx

I agree with u there I'm 33 years old and started this the day after my 33rd birthday this year im determined I will be thin fed up of being fat and horrible and I can't believe I have been 100% on this diet since I started 75 days ago this is a first for me usually after a week or 2 I let myself have a little treat I think that because u know I can't et food at all that's why it worked, I'm moving onto step 2 next week for 1 week as I will have been on this for 12 weeks so I have to but then back on SS right after that

Lillybud said:
Yeah the headaches should stop soon, the first 3/4 days are the hardest so well done you! Im on week 9 now! Another 3 weeks on SS then a week break on SS+ or step 1 i cant remember, then back on to SS. I'm hoping for about a 4/5lb loss on Thursday to get into the 15s!

It's step 2 u have to go on for a week I have to do it next week :-( then right back to SS

Lillybud said:

That's good to hear I can put my 4th day behind me soon :) how have you found getting to week 9 does your hunger really go? Good luck 4/5 is a great loss I'm sure you can do it x

donnamarie said:
Like I just said tomorrow is Another day!
100% for us both.
Feels awful knowing you've messed up don't it.. It's never worth it hey!
Good luck for tomorrow Katy :)

Nope its never worth it :( i am messing up when i need it most not long til hol! Good luck to you too, if u have a diary on here il check in on you tomorrow xx

harassed_mother said:
I agree with u there I'm 33 years old and started this the day after my 33rd birthday this year im determined I will be thin fed up of being fat and horrible and I can't believe I have been 100% on this diet since I started 75 days ago this is a first for me usually after a week or 2 I let myself have a little treat I think that because u know I can't et food at all that's why it worked, I'm moving onto step 2 next week for 1 week as I will have been on this for 12 weeks so I have to but then back on SS right after that

That's so true for me too if I'm allowed food I will convince myself one more spoonful wont hurt and before I know it I've eaten everything!
100% for 75 days that's an achievement x

laura86 said:
That's so true for me too if I'm allowed food I will convince myself one more spoonful wont hurt and before I know it I've eaten everything!
100% for 75 days that's an achievement x

It's hard I have a fascination with smelling foods but I am determined to do this

harassed_mother said:
It's step 2 u have to go on for a week I have to do it next week :-( then right back to SS

Ahh thanks I wasn't sure? How long you going to do SS for?

laura86 said:
That's good to hear I can put my 4th day behind me soon :) how have you found getting to week 9 does your hunger really go? Good luck 4/5 is a great loss I'm sure you can do it x

The hunger goes but for me its just telling myself I'm not hungry when I smell lovely food! But like other post say its really not worth it! I had one bad week it was my daughters 1st birthday! I decided to eat but I ate all the wrong things! I should of stuck to protein etc which is what my CDC suggested! That week I gained so have never mad that mistake again!

Lillybud said:
The hunger goes but for me its just telling myself I'm not hungry when I smell lovely food! But like other post say its really not worth it! I had one bad week it was my daughters 1st birthday! I decided to eat but I ate all the wrong things! I should of stuck to protein etc which is what my CDC suggested! That week I gained so have never mad that mistake again!

If the first few days are the worst then I guess if I were to slip then I would have to go through the hellish 3/4 days again and no pizza is worth 4 days of feeling horrible.
I often eat cos of boredom and just because something looks nice not because I'm actually hungry. Need to change my mindset too x

laura86 said:
If the first few days are the worst then I guess if I were to slip then I would have to go through the hellish 3/4 days again and no pizza is worth 4 days of feeling horrible.
I often eat cos of boredom and just because something looks nice not because I'm actually hungry. Need to change my mindset too x

That's how I feel I remember those first few days were horrible and I don't wanna do that again

Back