Team ideal

pink-sarah said:
2lb off at weigh in this morning!!!

im happy as i thought id lost nothing or sts!!

Well done :)

Siobhan89 said:
5lbs off today!!!! Woohoo :D I'm mega chuffed xx

Hooray great loss :)

MissyE78 said:
Hi All. Hope it's all going well for everyone.
Had my WI today and I've lost 5lb. That's just 2lb away from 3 stone!! I'm really pleased :)

Fantastic, well done :)

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies today just couldn't get any better I lost 4lb so not only gone down 4 stone brackets now but also reached 3 and half stone plus I have won tickets in work to see Olympics in London watching gymnastics and an overnight stay woohoo :)

A Well done for on here too :)

Sirhowybird said:
Hello Team Ideal, hopefully you will allow me to join, started last Friday 22-6-12 at 10am, weight 12 stone asked for re-count three times only thought I was lighter (lol) and Eileen my CD Consultant is great but took some god awful unflattering photos of me which will spur me on most defo! I am not sure of what target weigh to set - I did Lighterlife 3 years ago and got down to 10st 4lbs (I'm 5ft 6.5" tall) and medium build, any suggestions?

Hi welcome, :) x

laura86 said:
That's good to hear I can put my 4th day behind me soon :) how have you found getting to week 9 does your hunger really go? Good luck 4/5 is a great loss I'm sure you can do it x

Hi Laura

Your hunger dies go but u get cravings (wanting not needing food) sometimes which is your senses playing tricks on you lol but a good learning curve for life after CD. Eg walking past a bakery see smelling you want it but if u hadn't have walked past would you have wanted it? Also prib more likely to want it if feeling 'emotional' tired, stressed, hormonal etc. All stuff u learn in here, but most importantly it's learning that it is not hunger (except when not in ketosis obvs) x

Good morning ladies it's lovely and sunny outside and one step closer to the weekend :) xxx good luck to all those with WI today hope u get numbers u want xxxx

Hi All.

Hvent been on here for a while and seems like I have missed so much. Hello to newbies and well done on all the losses. I finally lost 3lbs today which takes me to losing a stone.
Its taken me 6 weeks though even though i started on step 4. Slightly disappointed that it has taken me a long time but at least i have lost a stone. I am staying on step 2 too scared to
go down because i know i am just not strong enough. But I am still here and still fighting.xx

Afternoon Ladies

Im back :D

Decided to give it another try and i am going to a different consultant now too. Nothing wrong with my last one but my new one lives in the same village as me and was woman of the year last year and iv know her for years too :).

More positive this time. I realised why it has been so hard up to now as i have never ever managed to get passed day 3 without cheating so have to start from scratch all over again but not this time :).

How is everyone?

xx

Awww...you'll get there hun, the first 3 days are the hardest and you CANNOT cheat...it just drags out the crap feeling longer lol

Hi ladies hope you're all well.. Well done on your losses. I lost 2lb this week not really great but my cdc said considering last week was my ss+ week that was quite good also finally lost an inch from my arms and another inch from my thighs which have been very stubborn so I'm happy :) and glad to be back on ss again now! (crazy I know) lol. Hope everyone's having a good day x

Newtocd said:
Hi All.

Hvent been on here for a while and seems like I have missed so much. Hello to newbies and well done on all the losses. I finally lost 3lbs today which takes me to losing a stone.
Its taken me 6 weeks though even though i started on step 4. Slightly disappointed that it has taken me a long time but at least i have lost a stone. I am staying on step 2 too scared to
go down because i know i am just not strong enough. But I am still here and still fighting.xx

Well done on the loss xxx

xClaire84x said:
Afternoon Ladies

Decided to give it another try and i am going to a different consultant now too. Nothing wrong with my last one but my new one lives in the same village as me and was woman of the year last year and iv know her for years too :).

More positive this time. I realised why it has been so hard up to now as i have never ever managed to get passed day 3 without cheating so have to start from scratch all over again but not this time :).

How is everyone?

xx

Welcome back and good luck on your journey xxxx

Welcome back to everyone :) well down on the losses the past few days! Hope everyone is having a good evening x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Newtocd said:
Hi All.

Great u r back Hun :)

xClaire84x said:
Afternoon Ladies

How is everyone?

xx

Hey good to c u back and 'in the zone'

had my wi today and lost another 5lbs sooo happy 30lbs in 5 weeks loving this diet feels like the norm now not craving food no more when i look at food i just feel sick which i thought would never ever happen :) good luck to every one elses wi today :) xx

Back