Team ideal

sarahjt said:
had my wi today and lost another 5lbs sooo happy 30lbs in 5 weeks loving this diet feels like the norm now not craving food no more when i look at food i just feel sick which i thought would never ever happen :) good luck to every one elses wi today :) xx

That's great! Well done :) xx

Morning everyone sorry I haven't been posting much on here! But welcome to any newbies! welcome back Claire! And well done on all the weight losses! we're the incredible shrinking team :D xx

thankyou over the moon still got a lonnnng way to go though :) x

sarahjt said:
had my wi today and lost another 5lbs sooo happy 30lbs in 5 weeks loving this diet feels like the norm now not craving food no more when i look at food i just feel sick which i thought would never ever happen :) good luck to every one elses wi today :) xx

Wow well done that's fab xx

Welcome back Newtocd and Claire and well done on your losses :)
Well done Sarah on your 5lb loss your doing amazing! :)
My 10th weigh in tomorrow morning feeling nervous cause of my first slip up this week.

donnamarie said:
Welcome back Newtocd and Claire and well done on your losses :)
Well done Sarah on your 5lb loss your doing amazing! :)
My 10th weigh in tomorrow morning feeling nervous cause of my first slip up this week.

U will be alright bet u will,still,have a loss jus might not be as big as it was going to be xxxx gl for tomorrow xxx

Room for a (not so) wee one? Started again today, starting at 16 stone, goal 10 stone by December 1st for trip to NYC xx :wavey:

harassed_mother said:
U will be alright bet u will,still,have a loss jus might not be as big as it was going to be xxxx gl for tomorrow xxx

Thanks HM :)
Hope so need 1 1/2 lb to see next number down and 4lb to make it 3 stone.
So somewhere in between would be great.

WineMonster said:
Room for a (not so) wee one? Started again today, starting at 16 stone, goal 10 stone by December 1st for trip to NYC xx :wavey:

Welcome WineMonster :)
Good luck on your CD journey.
You've come to the right tread here!
Everyone is great and so supportive.
Wow NYC lucky you :)

WineMonster said:

Welcome wine monster xxx gl on your journey xxxx

WineMonster said:

Well jell! Love NYC you can do it! Just think about all the new clothes you can buy when you get there!

Well done everyone for you losses keeping thinking positive!

Quick question can I have sweetener in my tea?

Lillybud said:
Well jell! Love NYC you can do it! Just think about all the new clothes you can buy when you get there!

Well done everyone for you losses keeping thinking positive!

Quick question can I have sweetener in my tea?

Yes the tablet one you can I have Canderel :)

Well been kicked out of bed by my 21month old.. Wriggly little monkey taking up all the room.
He's teething and so restless he came in bed with me & hubby about 4.30am and I don't think I've slept much since then.. Got fed up and got up at 5.55am.. To early :(

Got weigh in this morning.. And feel so anxious about it it's madness lol

Hope you all have a good day :)
Be back later with my weigh in results lol

Good luck hun x

Morning.

I hate Thursdays :(. Oh has the car and I'm stuck in the house cause it's miserable :(. What does everyone do to distract themselves?

Xx

donnamarie said:
Well been kicked out of bed by my 21month old.. Wriggly little monkey taking up all the room.
He's teething and so restless he came in bed with me & hubby about 4.30am and I don't think I've slept much since then.. Got fed up and got up at 5.55am.. To early :(

Good luck :)

Xx

good luck for weigh in x i dont miss them days of being thrown out of bed by a wriggly child lol!!

Back