Team ideal

donnamarie said:
That's what I've done.
Had a good day today 100% on plan and focused now :)
Thank you Siobhan :)

No probs! Good luck for WI :) xx

Mikspatel53 said:
Can I join please..? Could do with some motivation..

Welcome aboard :) xx

Thank you. So its back to day 1 for me with ketosis. I'm doing 3 shakes, 200 ml milk and lots and lots of green tea to clean out my system. Hopefully it won't be so hard and will be back in ketosis by tomorrow night.

Thank you. So its back to day 1 for me with ketosis. I'm doing 3 shakes, 200 ml milk and lots and lots of green tea to clean out my system. Hopefully it won't be so hard and will be back in ketosis by tomorrow night.

Thanks for the good luck wishes guys! :)
I lost 2 1/2 lbs!! :)
3 stone in 11 weeks!

Am buzzing as I went and bought some new jeans in a size 16!
Which is ace for me as I was a size 22 at my heaviest.

Have decided to give the 40th birthday meal a miss, go to the 40th party but not eat or drink.
So I have 2 weeks left on SS before my holiday.

Mikspatel53 said:
Thank you :) I have been on it for 8 weeks now. First 2 weeks I wouldn't count because I just kept eating so unofficially it's been 6 weeks. Started at 17 stone and I'm now 15stone 3lbs. Going on holiday on Fri next week but this week it's totm and I had a bug I think so past 3 days I've eaten little bits here and there..really want to get back into ketosis again and loose maybe 3lbs before I go on holiday

Well done on your loss so far & good luck with getting that 3lb off for your holiday next week I'm sure you'll lose that and maybe more!
Good luck :)

3 stone in 11 weeks!

Have decided to give the 40th birthday meal a miss, go to the 40th party but not eat or drink.

knew you could do it... well done you, you must be so pleased!
congratulations on size 16, its brilliant when you do that!

im so pleased for you xx

donnamarie said:
3 stone in 11 weeks!

Woohoo well done xx

Hi everyone I've not been on here for ages but thought I would just let you all know that I'm still on sole source plus and have my week 11 weigh in tonight my counsellor has been on holiday for nearly 3 weeks so no weigh ins . For anyone just starting keep going its worth it and for any of the original members of the am ideal I hope you are all well ,much thinner and happier for it.I got into my size 14 skinny jeans comfortably this week so well pleased but still bit to go...
i will post the results of wi tonight.
PS I think the summer will be here once I get to target then I can wear my swimming cossie
xxxx

donnamarie said:
3 stone in 11 weeks!

Yehhhhhhh knew u cud do it xxx well done

Hi all had my weigh in and lost 7 pounds ! Lost another 3 inches off waist so well pleased as weight has been coming off slowly but gradually .Only 6 pounds till target but will prob continue on next step up as really need another half stone off after target.Hope everyone else has good results on their weigh ins xxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all had my weigh in and lost 7 pounds ! Lost another 3 inches off waist so well pleased as weight has been coming off slowly but gradually .Only 6 pounds till target but will prob continue on next step up as really need another half stone off after target.Hope everyone else has good results on their weigh ins xxxxx

Well done that's brill and so close to target too xxxx

Second time lucky said:

Wow well done. What's your target weight?

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well with their diets unlike me. My oh had really bad nose, sore throat and cough and it seems he's passed it to me. Yest night I could barely cook him a meal because I felt quite dizzy and horrible tummy pains. I ate a banana,black eye bean curry(step 2) and a toast. I had worked so so hard yest all day till the night when I just couldn't take the sickness. Shall I give myself a break and eat just boiled veg all day and meds so I can get better quick. It's really not a good week specially as I'm off on holiday on Fri and want to be better by wed. I've always lost weight on weigh ins and I have a weigh in on Mon and I know 100% I'll be quite dissapointed as I will have put on 1 pound from eating all the veg. Shall I stick to diet and eat lemsip tablets or eat veg only and take tablets and get better quicker hopefully.

Just popped in to say a BIG thank you to you all for your Lovely kind words about my weigh in results.
I'm not feeling well at the moment can hardly see to type.. Banging head and feel so rough :(
Be back when I'm feeling better.
Thank you again guys.. Means a lot to have the support from you all. Xxxxx

im getting rather frustrated...
i was 12.9 on weigh in on monday and im 12.8 this morning ...
my weight losses seemed to have slowed right down to a virtual stop now.. im starting to think is it worth it just losing 1lb a week when i could do that on sw or ww... iv upped the water which i was struggling with but im on the ball with it now, but it just will not move from the high 12s...

any ideas as to what could be happening?

pink-sarah said:
im getting rather frustrated...
i was 12.9 on weigh in on monday and im 12.8 this morning ...
my weight losses seemed to have slowed right down to a virtual stop now.. im starting to think is it worth it just losing 1lb a week when i could do that on sw or ww... iv upped the water which i was struggling with but im on the ball with it now, but it just will not move from the high 12s...

any ideas as to what could be happening?

Ive put on 3lbs since i started again tues!!!!!! Iv been 100% losing motivation big time.. The closer i am to goal the harder it is! I have a stone n half left now n i just cant get under 10st 9lbs so frustrating!!!!!!!

Back