Team ideal

Ive put on 3lbs since i started again tues!!!!!! Iv been 100% losing motivation big time.. The closer i am to goal the harder it is! I have a stone n half left now n i just cant get under 10st 9lbs so frustrating!!!!!!!

i have 1st 2lb to go but the scales seem to be stuck and refuse to move.. the motivation just seems to be getting thinner and thinner, i think i might take a break from it for a week and see how i get on, i can always go back to it if i cant do it the other way. people will probably think its a stupid way to do it but i'll give it until mondays weigh in and take it from there.. i really dont want to 'give up' but i also know i wont go back to the way i was eating, just junk and crap, i dont feel the need to eat rubbish so the last 5 weeks have at least taught me that much which im grateful for..
see what happens monday!

Hey girlies, been AWOL from here for ages!
Seeing a few low losses and questioning if doing cd worth lb a week. Depends if you could or would actually stick to sw or ww. So many swap over then never reach goal. But agreed lb a week does make you think about the diet x

Last edited:
Original target weight 12 stone size 12 / 14 so think now 11 and half will see how I do as already in 14 s my measurements this time are a lot different from last .i got too thin last time so I'm being careful xx

Hey to all of you worrying about low losses mine have been low since week 3 it seems the nearer you get to tar get the harder it gets .Ive nearly given up so many times as it seems like you pay a lot of money and lose next to nothing I know the feeling.Perhaps instead of stopping move up a level and see if that helps kick start the weight loss?
My friend stopped and went to slimming world and I know she's struggling so try and keep on it for a few more weeks it will be worth it.xxxxx

Thank you you are doing brilliantly xxx

pink-sarah said:
im getting rather frustrated...
i was 12.9 on weigh in on monday and im 12.8 this morning ...
my weight losses seemed to have slowed right down to a virtual stop now.. im starting to think is it worth it just losing 1lb a week when i could do that on sw or ww... iv upped the water which i was struggling with but im on the ball with it now, but it just will not move from the high 12s...

any ideas as to what could be happening?

Don't give up now would be my advise. This week you may have a bigger loss - it tends to average out at a stone a month which is exactly what has been the case for me - no way would I have done that at SW or WW. Plus try not to weigh mid week as some people have found they lost weight the second half of the week or if they sts it then suddenly drops.

If you think you will be able to stick to another diet that's different but I know when I did this last time and jumped ship too early I didn't manage to stick to anything else and certainly didn't get the results I did on CD.

Upping the water may be just what was needed so give it a chance and see.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

im getting rather frustrated...
i was 12.9 on weigh in on monday and im 12.8 this morning ...
my weight losses seemed to have slowed right down to a virtual stop now.. im starting to think is it worth it just losing 1lb a week when i could do that on sw or ww... iv upped the water which i was struggling with but im on the ball with it now, but it just will not move from the high 12s...

any ideas as to what could be happening?

I know exactly what's happening as I am, and have gone through this before, my personal rate of weight loss is that one week it's a good weight loss and the next week it's inches and that's how it alternates on a weekly basis, this week has been my inches week, bizarrely one inch off my right arm, and several inches from waist, hip and bust so that's good! Get measured for confirmation. :)

Hey all I'm still here been AWOL far too long. No
Idea what my loss is like as I didn't get weighed this week been having a terrible time with various issues with kids TOTM n playing single parent to 3 kids (OH away on business) but hve been back on it since yesterday feel a bit better but awful for neglecting the team!!! Well done to all the losses n welcome to new peeps.

Newtocd said:
Hey all I'm still here been AWOL far too long. No
Idea what my loss is like as I didn't get weighed this week been having a terrible time with various issues with kids TOTM n playing single parent to 3 kids (OH away on business) but hve been back on it since yesterday feel a bit better but awful for neglecting the team!!! Well done to all the losses n welcome to new peeps.

Hey new nice to see u back on here xxx sounds like u have been having a nightmare xxx

Hey ladies...hope your all good :) finally reached my goal weight, I now weigh 10st :) in a size 10 :) hope your all well, sorry I haven't been here for a while but I had to do it my way xx

jo3791 said:
Hey ladies...hope your all good :) finally reached my goal weight, I now weigh 10st :) in a size 10 :) hope your all well, sorry I haven't been here for a while but I had to do it my way xx

Congratulations that's great :):) bet you feel fab - how much did you lose? And how long?? Xx

jo3791 said:

Wow well done that's amazing are u glad u finally there ? How long did it take u al together ?

Hello ladies hope u r all having a nice weekend I'm just sat watching the tennis now with Andy Murray :) last day of food for another 12 weeks for me :)

harassed_mother said:
Hello ladies hope u r all having a nice weekend I'm just sat watching the tennis now with Andy Murray :) last day of food for another 12 weeks for me :)

Wow that week has gone fast!!!

Liveonce said:
well ladies im off going to miss you all but i cant keep going with this hardcore diet lol i admire you all so much and goodluck to you all ive decide to start ww..but thank you for all the support youve given me lots of love n besat of luck to every one of u xxx

Aaah good luck with ww Hun xxx hope u achieve your goal zxx

Liveonce said:
well ladies im off going to miss you all but i cant keep going with this hardcore diet lol i admire you all so much and goodluck to you all ive decide to start ww..but thank you for all the support youve given me lots of love n besat of luck to every one of u xxx

Good luck! U will need to come back & let us all know how you're getting on :) xx

Back