Team ideal

Hey All. Haven't been on for a while. Trying to catch up with everything
Well done to everyone and their fabulous weight losses. You are all massively inspiring.
I have got my WI tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good result.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Night, night xxx

well its weigh in this morning at 10am... not looking forward to it but over the weekend ive decided to give it 1 more week and see how it goes.. ive decided im going to stick to porridges and give the bars a go this week aswell, i cant stomach the shakes, i think they're just TOO restricting for me anyway, i dont feel like im 'eating' if you get what i mean, but the porridge makes me feel 'normal'!!
so im here for another week, but dont hold much hope for weigh in...

good luck to fellow weigh iners today xxx

MissyE78 said:
Hey All. Haven't been on for a while. Trying to catch up with everything
Well done to everyone and their fabulous weight losses. You are all massively inspiring.
I have got my WI tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good result.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Night, night xxx

Good luck for WI today xxx

Morning all!
Welcome back Jo and well done for getting to target! :)
Good luck for weigh in today HM.
I've had a horrible 3 days been off plan and this morning I'm showing a 4 1/2lb gain! Shocking!!! :'(
Back on plan today... Off on holiday next Friday and planning on taking tetras and bars.. But having an evening meal.
Won't be in ketosis but still low calorie.
Anyway 11 days now hoping to lose 7 1/2lb . Is it possible? Hope so! :)
Silly silly me.. It's never worth it I feel awful bloated :(

Ohhh missed a page?? Lol
Good luck Missy & Sarah for weigh in too!
And good luck to Liveonce take care :)

Last edited:
donnamarie said:
I've had a horrible 3 days been off plan and this morning I'm showing a 4 1/2lb gain! Shocking!!! :'(
Back on plan today... Off on holiday next Friday and planning on taking tetras and bars.. But having an evening meal.
Won't be in ketosis but still low calorie.
Anyway 11 days now hoping to lose 7 1/2lb . Is it possible? Hope so! :)
Silly silly me.. It's never worth it I feel awful bloated :(

It is possible to loose 7 and a half but you won't know till you try your best. I've come off the plan too as I was sick and have a weigh in today at half 10 so fingers crossed I'm still the same weight.

Are we allowed to take tetras on holiday? My CDC said i cant so I'm taking 2 bars a day and will have a meal.

Morning everyone :) good luck to anyone with WI today! I have mine at 12 xx

just got back from my weigh in... i lost 5lb... to say im shocked is an understatement!!!

my scales said i had stayed the same....at 12st9lb, but cdc say im 12st 4lb....theres a little seed of doubt that hers are wrong because theres such a big difference between them and they're usually right give or take half a pound!!!

pink-sarah said:
just got back from my weigh in... i lost 5lb... to say im shocked is an understatement!!!

my scales said i had stayed the same....at 12st9lb, but cdc say im 12st 4lb....theres a little seed of doubt that hers are wrong because theres such a big difference between them and they're usually right give or take half a pound!!!

Well done! Go with what your CDC's scales say coz mine are all over the place sometimes I'm heavier than what she says, sometimes I'm lighter or I'm the same. No 2 sets of scales are the same so stick to hers :) xx

Well done to everyone on their weight losses!! X

I'm just back from WI - I've lost 6lb!! I can't believe it! I love CD lol.
I've now lost 3 stone 8lb! It's the longest I've ever stuck to CD and although I've still got a long way to go I can actually imagine getting there this time! :-D

I've now lost 3 stone 8lb! It's the longest I've ever stuck to CD and although I've still got a long way to go I can actually imagine getting there this time! :-D

thats fantastic, well done xx

MissyE78 said:

That's fab!! Well done :) hope I've done as well this week... CDC should be here any minute now! Xx

Mikspatel53 said:
It is possible to loose 7 and a half but you won't know till you try your best. I've come off the plan too as I was sick and have a weigh in today at half 10 so fingers crossed I'm still the same weight.

Are we allowed to take tetras on holiday? My CDC said i cant so I'm taking 2 bars a day and will have a meal.

Thank you. I'm trying hard today to get back on plan.
Hope your weigh in went well.
Oh I don't know about that I'm not flying I'm going on the Eurostar.
But I'll check with my CDC thank you :)

pink-sarah said:

Amazing!! :)
Well done!
Yes I'd go by CDC scales every time, try not to weigh at home.
Really pleased for you Sarah well done you! :) x

MissyE78 said:

Wow another amazing loss!
And a great total loss way to go Missy! :)

Back