Team ideal

Wow iam in shock! 5lbs!!! Now takes me to exactly 3 stone in 11 weeks and I'm in the 13s :D xx

pink-sarah said:
fantastic, well done, 3st is brilliant xx

Thank you :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Wow iam in shock! 5lbs!!! Now takes me to exactly 3 stone in 11 weeks and I'm in the 13s :D xx

Yay!!! Well Done! :)
I did 3 stone in 11 weeks too.
All these big losses today has helped me I'm determined to lose next weigh in now.
So thank you all! :)

pink-sarah said:
thanks donnamarie, the support and encouragement means a lot xx

No problem.
I know I feel the same.
After all these big losses today I'm proper focused now to stay on plan and lose lose lose! Lol :)

donnamarie said:
Yay!!! Well Done! :)
I did 3 stone in 11 weeks too.
All these big losses today has helped me I'm determined to lose next weigh in now.
So thank you all! :)

Thank u! :) it feels gd! I'm glad it's helped u to regain focus :) xx

pink-sarah said:
just got back from my weigh in... i lost 5lb... to say im shocked is an understatement!!!

my scales said i had stayed the same....at 12st9lb, but cdc say im 12st 4lb....theres a little seed of doubt that hers are wrong because theres such a big difference between them and they're usually right give or take half a pound!!!

Well done and ditch your blummin scales I shud only go by the ones u get weighed on at her house

MissyE78 said:
Well done to everyone on their weight losses!! X

I'm just back from WI - I've lost 6lb!! I can't believe it! I love CD lol.
I've now lost 3 stone 8lb! It's the longest I've ever stuck to CD and although I've still got a long way to go I can actually imagine getting there this time! :-D

Well done that's brilliant :) xxx

Well I had my WI and stayed the same which I'm bit miffed about as was still 100% on step 2 and wonder if when I go back eating I'm gonna put all my weight back on :-(
On the plus side I have 4 sachets of the coconut shake so looking forward to having one tonight for my evening meal :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Well I had my WI and stayed the same which I'm bit miffed about as was still 100% on step 2 and wonder if when I go back eating I'm gonna put all my weight back on :-(
On the plus side I have 4 sachets of the coconut shake so looking forward to having one tonight for my evening meal :) xxx

Don't be miffed! You have done brilliantly and just think of your weight loss next week.
I think we all worry about what will happen when we start eating again but we will all be nearly at target then so it won't feel so worrying (or at least that is what I'm hoping) xxx :)

MissyE78 said:
Don't be miffed! You have done brilliantly and just think of your weight loss next week.
I think we all worry about what will happen when we start eating again but we will all be nearly at target then so it won't feel so worrying (or at least that is what I'm hoping) xxx :)

I know it's just that I only had 810 calories on that one and u wud think u wud still lose even just a pound or 2 but to sts is a bit shocking :-( oh well next week I will get my 4 stone and be back on track :) ty xxx

Aww don't be too miffed about it! u are totally smashing this diet!! :) you're body is probably just still adjusting to having food again with being on step 2. I'm moving up to step 2 for a week next week...kind of looking forward to it but not sure what my loss will be like or if it will make me hungrier being out of ketosis. How have u found step 2? Ohh i haven't tried the coconut one yet, thought my cdc would have given me a sample today but she hasn't xx

Siobhan89 said:
Aww don't be too miffed about it! u are totally smashing this diet!! :) you're body is probably just still adjusting to having food again with being on step 2. I'm moving up to step 2 for a week next week...kind of looking forward to it but not sure what my loss will be like or if it will make me hungrier being out of ketosis. How have u found step 2? Ohh i haven't tried the coconut one yet, thought my cdc would have given me a sample today but she hasn't xx

I found step 2 ok didn't think I was out of ketosis as its all non carbs but I enjoyed it was full after though I will be alright now I'm back on SS

Back