Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Thanks.
Feel better today so think I might be back in ketosis :)
Still 100% SS.
1 pack left to have tonight.. Think I'm gonna go for a Choc Mint Mousse :)
Got a 40th party tomorrow night that's gonna be a test!
How are you HM? X

I'm good thanks been at work till six then me mums just in now and having my coconut shake :) have u had a good day ? U will be fine at 40th xxx

Evening ladies :) what do u all eat cottage cheese with?! My mum bought me some today to try n I tried a little bit straight from the tub...hmmmm! Would ideally love to spread it on some crackers but I can't!! Haha need some ideas xx

Siobhan89 said:
Evening ladies :) what do u all eat cottage cheese with?! My mum bought me some today to try n I tried a little bit straight from the tub...hmmmm! Would ideally love to spread it on some crackers but I can't!! Haha need some ideas xx

What about on some celery ???

harassed_mother said:
What about on some celery ???

Hmm I'm not really a fan of celery either xx

Siobhan89 said:

Large Mushroom put in the oven for 12 mins... Fabulous :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the ideas ladies! xx

morning ladies. how are we all doing this weekend..hope we're all sticking to it! im throwing clothes out at a ridiculous rate, i really do have about 3 pairs of jeans and a few tops that 'fit'... the rest are far too big!

i dont want to go out and buy more clothes for the size i am at the minute, so just bought a belt to hold clothes up lol!!!

pink-sarah said:
morning ladies. how are we all doing this weekend..hope we're all sticking to it! im throwing clothes out at a ridiculous rate, i really do have about 3 pairs of jeans and a few tops that 'fit'... the rest are far too big!

i dont want to go out and buy more clothes for the size i am at the minute, so just bought a belt to hold clothes up lol!!!

Morning all xx I'm like u fitting into all my old clothes and loads too big

when i first started this journey i got excited for weigh in mondays... i now dont look forward to them, especially tomorrows, i have a funny feeling last weeks scales were wrong, im probably totaly wrong, but i think it was the shock of mine saying i was 4lb heavier, but the cdc's saying i was 5lb lighter... i just dont get how there can be such a difference! i havent been on mine at home since monday last week and im not going to either becasue of the big difference....
i know ive stuck to it, but until i see the scales tomorrow i wont settle at all!! and i have that feeling of dread that they'll say ive put weight on!!!

jesus i cant win lol!!! im just happy the clothes are looser and im winning this battle slowly but surely..

how are we all doing this afternoon x

pink-sarah said:
when i first started this journey i got excited for weigh in mondays... i now dont look forward to them, especially tomorrows, i have a funny feeling last weeks scales were wrong, im probably totaly wrong, but i think it was the shock of mine saying i was 4lb heavier, but the cdc's saying i was 5lb lighter... i just dont get how there can be such a difference! i havent been on mine at home since monday last week and im not going to either becasue of the big difference....
i know ive stuck to it, but until i see the scales tomorrow i wont settle at all!! and i have that feeling of dread that they'll say ive put weight on!!!

jesus i cant win lol!!! im just happy the clothes are looser and im winning this battle slowly but surely..

how are we all doing this afternoon x

Don't worry Sarah if you've stuck to it you must have lost.
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) x

Ok all.. I've fallen off the cd wagon again!
Gave in and ate and drank at the 40th party last night.
I've made a decision to have a break from CD till after my holiday. I've done 12 weeks I've lost 3 stone.
I'm off on holiday this Friday I'm going to enjoy my holiday.
Come back and try CD again to get to target.
Lately I'm getting stressed and down and keep messing up.
Think it's best if I take the pressure off and come back refreshed after my holiday ready for a full 5 weeks SS until our next holiday :)
Good luck to you all and see you in 2 weeks ish. :) xxx

donnamarie said:
I've made a decision to have a break from CD till after my holiday. I've done 12 weeks I've lost 3 stone.
Think it's best if I take the pressure off and come back refreshed after my holiday ready for a full 5 weeks SS until our next holiday :)

Sounds like a plan x just don't go too mad before your hols and then enjoy them come back and get right back on the cd pony :) xxx if I don't speak to you before have a lovely holiday xxx

harassed_mother said:
Sounds like a plan x just don't go too mad before your hols and then enjoy them come back and get right back on the cd pony :) xxx if I don't speak to you before have a lovely holiday xxx

Thank you very much HM! :)
I am gonna watch what I eat this week until Friday as I don't want to feel bloated.
I'm not bothered about gaining as I know I can do this diet when I get back and I'll lose it.
It's the bloated feeling I don't want.
I'll prob still be around here this week.
Can't stay away! Lol.
Good luck for your weigh in this week HM..
Catch up soon xx :)

Good morning ladies hope u r all feeling well today another WI come around so quickly, good luck to all of u with WI today hope u smash it xxxx

you done brilliant to loose 3st upto now, i agree to coming off plan for the holiday... just enjoy yourself, but dont go too mad!!!

have a fantastic time, enjoy yourself, and we'll see you when you get back..

thank you for all the support youve given me xx

Good morning ladies hope u r all feeling well today another WI come around so quickly, good luck to all of u with WI today hope u smash it xxxx

good luck with weigh in today.. what time are you there?

im off to weigh in at 1am, not looking forward to it to be honest, i know ive stuck to it, but theres that silly niggling feeling her scales were way off last week!!!! probably all in my head but we shall see... countdown begins!!!!

Good luck for weigh ins today :) I have mine between 12-1, don't think it will be anything great this week but we shall see! xx

Back