Team ideal

pink-sarah said:
you done brilliant to loose 3st upto now, i agree to coming off plan for the holiday... just enjoy yourself, but dont go too mad!!!

have a fantastic time, enjoy yourself, and we'll see you when you get back..

thank you for all the support youve given me xx

Ahh bless you thank you too! :)
Also your cd scales issue is so out of order!
But try not to let it get to you.. Keep going on plan you'll get there hun :) xxx

donnamarie said:
Good luck with Step 2 :) x

Thank u :) enjoy you're holiday! Have a great time xx

Hi all hope you are all well
mum been unwell and kept me busy for a while so totally out of touch with everyone I'm afraid!
ive stayed to plan and after staying the same last week I've moved up to 810 for the past 6 days and had weigh in this morning and lost 4 pounds which I am really pleased with as it's been coming off really slowly this time round.
lost loads of inches too so been clothes shopping(afraid to say I went a bit crazy and nearly bankrupt us I blame all the sales! ) anyway I bought sizes 10 and 12 amazing so if you get like me and stick at losing just 2 pounds a week just stick at it as it eventually shifts in the right direction.
Hope everyone is surviving the journey and reaping the benefits.
oh yes I can't wait for tomorrow as its my birthday and I'm out for a meal and will eat something really nice can't wait!
will obviously go back on plan on Friday as not stupid enough to think I can just go mad with no consequences
Anyway they say the summer is coming so I'll get my new clothes out and strut my stuff and it will all have been worthwhile
keep going well done on all your losses xxxxxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all hope you are all well
mum been unwell and kept me busy for a while so totally out of touch with everyone I'm afraid!
ive stayed to plan and after staying the same last week I've moved up to 810 for the past 6 days and had weigh in this morning and lost 4 pounds which I am really pleased with as it's been coming off really slowly this time round.
lost loads of inches too so been clothes shopping(afraid to say I went a bit crazy and nearly bankrupt us I blame all the sales! ) anyway I bought sizes 10 and 12 amazing so if you get like me and stick at losing just 2 pounds a week just stick at it as it eventually shifts in the right direction.
Hope everyone is surviving the journey and reaping the benefits.
oh yes I can't wait for tomorrow as its my birthday and I'm out for a meal and will eat something really nice can't wait!
will obviously go back on plan on Friday as not stupid enough to think I can just go mad with no consequences
Anyway they say the summer is coming so I'll get my new clothes out and strut my stuff and it will all have been worthwhile
keep going well done on all your losses xxxxxxxxx

Aaah sorry to hear about your mum xxx but well done on your loss that's fab and made up about your clothes too xxx

Thanks for that you are doing so well yourself you must be seeing a massive change in yourself well done on your journey so far xxxxxx

afternoon everyone.. how are we all doing today, seems rather quiet!

ive been told today i need more knee surgery so just waiting for a date now, back next tuesday for pre-admission tests, you'd think i was going in next week but when i had my last operation on it, i had my pre-assessment 9 weeks before the operation lol!!!!

the weight ive lost has made a big difference to knee pain but it still needs surgery!!

hope your all sticking to the plan xx

Hi Sarah ow have u been its dead on here at min isn't it :)

Hello ladies how u all doing any WI today ??? Hope u all sticking to it xxx

morning h-m... im good, really getting back into the plan, the broken scales really set me back but im on it now!!!

good luck for and WI's today and stick to the plan ladies!!

Good afternoon ladies xxx how r u doing its been quiet on here lately how r u all doing ? I'm now in treble figures day 101 for me today on this diet :) and 4st lighter so far just under 5!to go

Good afternoon ladies Well had WI stayed the same which I knew cos I'm retaining water like a balloon, On the plus side she measured me and I have lost a total of 21.5 inches from my waist hips and bust :)

Well done!masses of inches gone :)
Day 101 for me today and I only planned on doing 6 weeks max ! How time flies
Weigh in on Thursday night this week and think like you I'll stay the same everything slowed right down now so trying loads of walking pushing mum in wheelchair see if it helps if not at least I'm getting a tan and mum gets out more.
Let you know how I get on
xxxxxxxxxxx

Second time lucky said:
Well done!masses of inches gone :)
Day 101 for me today and I only planned on doing 6 weeks max ! How time flies
Weigh in on Thursday night this week and think like you I'll stay the same everything slowed right down now so trying loads of walking pushing mum in wheelchair see if it helps if not at least I'm getting a tan and mum gets out more.
Let you know how I get on
xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for Thursday hope u have a good loss cxxx

Hi all :)
Back from holiday last night.
Weighed this morning (on home scales) and only showing a 3lb gain! :)
Must be all that walking in Disneyland as I ate like a pig over there! All the "all you can eat buffet's" on our half board package :)
Back on plan today as before I went I was showing a 4lb gain so total of 7lb up.. But I'm happy as I've had a fantastic holiday!
Official weigh in is Monday and I have 5 weeks till my next little holiday so planing on SS till then.
Just had my first pack an ice cold choc shake sat in the sun watching my kids in the paddling pool. :)
Loving this weather as I don't ever feel hungry in the sun.. Hoping to slip into ketosis easier over the weekend :)
Hope your all ok? :) xx

donnamarie said:
Hi all :)
Back from holiday last night.
Weighed this morning (on home scales) and only showing a 3lb gain! :)
Must be all that walking in Disneyland as I ate like a pig over there! All the "all you can eat buffet's" on our half board package :)
Back on plan today as before I went I was showing a 4lb gain so total of 7lb up.. But I'm happy as I've had a fantastic holiday!
Official weigh in is Monday and I have 5 weeks till my next little holiday so planing on SS till then.
Just had my first pack an ice cold choc shake sat in the sun watching my kids in the paddling pool. :)
Loving this weather as I don't ever feel hungry in the sun.. Hoping to slip into ketosis easier over the weekend :)
Hope your all ok? :) xx

Welcome back Donna glad u had a fab time 5 weeks till next one will be another stone at least gone xxxx

I just got back from 2 week holiday which was filled with booze, pizza and pasta and had a weigh in yest. I was expecting a 5 to 6 pound gain specially as week before holiday I got sidetracked really badly..turns out over 3 weeks total I have lost 1 pound which really shocked me and obv inspired me. Today I have been extra extra good and gotten straight back on diet except for the cheeky mandarin that I got forced to gave during picnic..

Hi Donna and miks XXX how the devil are u ? Looking forward to going to Olympics Saturday :) hope u being good xx

harassed_mother said:
Hi Donna and miks XXX how the devil are u ? Looking forward to going to Olympics Saturday :) hope u being good xx

I'm ok struggling to get back into the diet after my holiday :(
Day 1 again :(
Wow Olympics! Lucky you.. Have a fab time :) xx

donnamarie said:
I'm ok struggling to get back into the diet after my holiday :(
Day 1 again :(
Wow Olympics! Lucky you.. Have a fab time :) xx

Aaaah get an old photo of what u used to look like and put it on your fridge xxx

Back