Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

i hope everyone is ok :) Such a sad time :(

Right my week has been a disaster as i knew it would be and i've managed to gain 3lb in 1 bloody week!!!!! :mad: So cross with myself!!! But im drawing a line under it and im going for it big style!!!!!
My weeks been rubbish too but am showing STS on all scales so hopefully will be able to pull out all the stops for Monday's WI

Berryred - (4lb, 1lb lost)
Blackwidow - (8lbs, 0lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - 2 (4lbs lost) (1.5 to go after gain last week)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic - (5lbs, 1.5lbs lost then a 2.5lb gain)
kdma - 2 - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
Shabba - 2 - (3lb, -0.5lb lost)
IreneH - 2 (4 lbs, 0.5 lb lost )
HelenG - 0 (8lbs, 1.5lb lost)
Sarah_Frances - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)

lost another 1lb anf got my second silver 7:)

Berryred - (4lb, 2lb lost)
Twiggy -
beccabottle -

well done Emma, you must be chuffed with another silver 7, especially with the nice weather this weekend!

if your stats are right, you're also at the halfway mark :D

lovely to see everyone still supporting each other - have a feeling the other teams are dying again so will have to sort out who's doing what, but for now we are doing great as we are :)

well done everyone on your losses this week! xxx

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
Kaz -

welcome to the team Kaz :) xxx

thank you for the welcome! :D

As you've guessed, i'm Kaz! I'm 31 and I live in Kent. I own a little traditional sweet shop (yes, I know, I know!! lol) and have pretty muched battled with my weight since I was a teenager. Now I have a young son (11months) and I'm determined he won't grow up having a fat Mummy, I started eating healthily on my own before joining ww. Since joining I have lost 10.5lb and am 1lb off my 5% goal.
My weightloss goal for this month was 5lb and I have lost 2lb so far :)

I look forward to getting to know you all better! :D

a sweet shop? how cruel - i'm not a sweet person by choice but if theyre there i can eat and eat and eat them!

well done on your losses so far.. will pop your target on the list for you :)

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
Kaz - (5lbs, 2lbs lost)

in fairness sweets are the only thing I don't eat, the smell of sugar all day long puts you right off. Now I just need to buy a chippy and a bakery and all my problems will go away!! :D

do you not find that you get chips and then you dont enjoy them anyway? the only thing from a chippy that i crave and then enjoy is a kebab.. and they make me feel badly the next day! :(

bakery though.. fresh baked tiger bread and butter.. killer! :p

I absolutely hate that greasy feeling you get in your mouth after you eat from the chippy...yet until recently I could never say no! :(

I love fresh bread and butter though, I'm practically drooling here! :p

sorry, not the best thing to talk about late on a sat night when you're less likely to have points left! :p

what day do you WI? and do you have a WW diary on here? x

I WI on a Wednesday morning but I haven't started a diary on here yet, my wee fella is teething and now has a chest infection so time has been limited, hoping to get one started tomorrow!

welcome Kaz:welcome2:

What a lovely weekend here in Bucks. Been out most of the time in the garden, yesterday we went to Windsor for the day, having a stroll:)

What you all been up too? I guess I am at the half way mark, never noticed, feeling pants and like I have such a long way to go yet:sigh2:

But hey ho, it TOTM and that makes me feel bloated and very low:( Don't think I will get 2lb off for this next week, any loss is a good loss though right!

TTFN xxx

thanks for the welcomes! :)

Berryred, I feel like that when its my totm too, I hope you get a pleasent surprise at your WI :)

i've rejoined class tonight :) next WI - monday night xx

Good luck for next week!!! :D

Im going to gain! ill be shocked if i dont :rolleyes: I'm having 18 points a day to make up and have been running twice but im not confident!! Roll on Thursday i guess!

Hey team:D
Lovely day again today. All the little mindies are sleeping:) I love it when they all go to sleep at same time lol! Takes some planning.

How we all feeling then this week? I know I shouldn't but weighed myself today and now am dreading weigh in on Thursday LOL Never mind

Right t o :rolleyes:

Back