Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

4lb for me as well :cool:

Berryred -
Blackwidow - (4lbs, 0lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - (4lbs, 0lbs lost!)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
Shabba -(4lbs, 0lbs lost!)
IreneH -
HelenG -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz -

enjoy the bbq! :)

5lb for me this month please! :D

Berryred -
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
HelenG -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - 5lb (0lb lost)

good luck everyone! :D xx

I'm confused - today is my WI. I lost 6.5lbs:D
Does this count toward my May target or is this the first 2 pts for June:confused:

Whatever decision is made I would like an 8lb target for June:p

Rach - please can you decide which & update the stats accordingly;)

Forgot to say - well done for last week everyone and all the very best of British for next week:D

Berryred -
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
HelenG - (8lbs, 0lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - 5lb (0lb lost)

Last edited:
Hello all!

My name is Becca, I'm 26 and I live in Kent. I'm a Customer Services Team Leader for a leading manufacturer in the golfing industry and need to lose about a stone and a half.

I've been on SW since Sept 09 and lost 1st, but have been playing with the same 3lb since Christmas, so I'm joining my old WW meeting tomorrow. I got to goal with WW in 2003 (and promptly gained it all back again!) so I know WW works for me.

I'm fully expecting a gain tomorrow (compared to last week's SW weigh in) as I've given myself a bit of a diet-break over the long weekend... so I'm afraid I'll be adding a big fat 0 to the total for this week, but I intend to make up for it during the rest of the month!!

I've added myself to the list below... hope I've done it right!!

Berryred -
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 0lb lost)
SlimBecca - (7lb, 0lbs lost!)

welcome to the group Becca :) good luck with your first week - hope the WI isnt as bad as you think! xx

Berryred - (5lb, 0lbs lost)
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 0lb lost)

Welcome Becca and good luck in your first week!!! :D

I know i say this every week now but im really dreading WI this week. :cry:I have troffed. Im not focussed even after last weeks loss and i've got so much on i've just eaten rubbish :cry: totally regret it now but the damage is done!!!!

Roll on thursday so i can get back on track properly instead of half heartedly!

thanks everyone :) i went to my meeting tonight :) as i thought - i gained. 1.5lb. still... it could have been a lot worse and today is a fresh start, so i'll make up for it next week!!

Welcome Becca and good luck in your first week!!! :D

I know i say this every week now but im really dreading WI this week. :cry:I have troffed. Im not focussed even after last weeks loss and i've got so much on i've just eaten rubbish :cry: totally regret it now but the damage is done!!!!

Roll on thursday so i can get back on track properly instead of half heartedly!

Hi Shabba:wavey:

Ok, so you have had a bad week :copon:but that is IN THE PAST - look forward and smile, safe in the knowledge that you are not going to repeat it:p
Be proud that you are still attending WI's even when you feel that things are not going well for you - that's a huge achievement:D

hiya and welcome Becca :) 1.5lb can easily be shifted, I am sure you will have good results next week!!

My WI was this morning and I have lost a fabby 2.5lb this week!! :D :D
Can you tell I am pleased??? lol :D :D

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

really well done Kaz thats fab, especially as you werent all too positive about it! :)

i'm off to a different class tonight to get weighed in :)

Hi Shabba:wavey:

Ok, so you have had a bad week :copon:but that is IN THE PAST - look forward and smile, safe in the knowledge that you are not going to repeat it:p
Be proud that you are still attending WI's even when you feel that things are not going well for you - that's a huge achievement:D

Thanks Helen and Claire! I know its in the past but it still doesnt make me feel any better today :8855:I will be fine tomorrow morning. I've had a lot on work wise and its done with now so i can get back on track :D well in the morning :8855:

well done Kaz!!!! fab loss :D

well done, kaz! that's a brilliant loss! and i hope your weigh in goes well, blackwidow!!

my week is going well, so far. the only problem is i'm finding it hard to eat all of my points, which i didn't think i would after eating such massive portions on SW!!

i was down by 1.5points yesterday and i've still got 7points left today and i've already eaten dinner! i just haven't had time to eat much at work and now i don't know what to eat!

oh well... off to the kitchen to find something to eat!!

Blackwidow - (4lbs, 2lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - (4lbs, 1lbs lost!)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

well done Claire! :) thats fab stuff!

lost 2lbs tonight, really chuffed with myself :) good luck to everyone else weighing in soon! :) xxx

well done Claire and Rachael!! Sounds like our team is having a good week so far!! :)

Good luck everyone who has still to WI!! :)

:) hello have come to join if thats ok?

I am aiming to loose 10lbs in June :) ideally I will lose 14lb

Back