Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

Berryred - (5lb, 0lbs lost)
Blackwidow - (4lbs, 2lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - (4lbs, 1lbs lost!)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
Shabba -(4lbs, 0lbs lost!)
IreneH -
HelenG - (8lbs, 0lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
SlimBecca - (7lb, 0lbs lost!)
Back2black - (10lbs, 0lbs lost!)

welcome to the team :) what days your WI hun? xxx

Well done rach :D xx

Welcome to the team hun xx

B2B, no its not okay :p

(course its okay :D)

Well i managed to gain 0.5lb!! Which is pretty good going. I just have to be careful this week :D I was relieved its a small gain and my leader said well done for coming after i explained how stressed i've been :8855:

Loss next week :cool:

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma -
Shabba -(4lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

I am so nervous about it all... And I was naughty and just had a potato scone on a brown roll for breakfast :eek: Its written in down in my book though... Will be vegetable soup (home made - well work made) for lunch and WW Macaroni Cheese for dinner... yum yum...

well done on limiting your gain Shabba, 0.5lb is excellent - heres to a good week for you this week :)

b2b if that potato scone and roll are within your points then you can eat it - thats the beauty of weight watchers :D

i do love potato scones though... yummy! ive had crumpets with brussels pate for my breakfast.. off out with the dog to burn some of it off now :D x

exactly! :D

i am agonising over what to have for lunch.. i'm having jacket potato and salad for tea and dont fancy it twice but i dont fancy soup cause its hot and i'm just being fussy basically :p

I had baked potato with beans and a small sprinkling of cheese (would have been a large but half of it ended up on the floor) Just worked out to come to 8 points :eek:

sounds nice.. i ended up with soup in the end - was getting so hungry i couldnt be bothered to think any more about it :D planned out my tea though as i believe i will deserve it after a personal training session at the gym :)

I have my horse to ride and the dogs to walk this evening so I will get a good work out there :) Will have my dinner about 7.30pm so I am not snacking before bed.

ooooh personal training session!! Hope it gets you motivated :D

I am supposed to be jogging tonight but im not sure if im motivated enough :giggle:

b2b, shabba, i would take a picture of the personal trainer if i could.. he is my motivation.. an hour just me and him.. shame i have to get minging to spend time with him LOL ! x

b2b, if you use walkjogrun.net or mapmyrun.com you can work out how far you walk the dogs :) x

oooh thats good!! 1.92 miles is my run!!!

sorry I have been awol again. Went completely off track, But I have just booked our dream family holiday to Disneyworld, Florida for middle of next August and am hoping this is going to be my big incentive to finally shift some of this weight. I haven't put huge amounts back on, but have put back on neverthe less, so today and one day at a time am going to try and lose some of it however slowly it takes.

added my June target. First restart wi a week today x

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Shabba -(4lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

Welcome back kdma:wavey:

You'll have a stonking time in Florida:D
Iv'e decided that as soon as I win the lottery I'm buying a place out there - I love it!
(Almost as much as Icemoose;))

well done for coming back kdma :)

good luck for June xxx

Helen, hows the exercising 3 times a week going? :) x

Back