Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

well done for coming back kdma :)

good luck for June xxx

Helen, hows the exercising 3 times a week going? :) x

Actually managing it so far - forgot I'd put that in. Only swimming but it's still exercise:D Again my impending lottery win is going to buy me a 'Commando' so I can get in shape for my Florida trips:cool:

i have someone kind of like the commando but friendlier.. doesnt make my workouts any nicer :( boo!

Today is D Day... I had some pizza for tea last night so its not looking good for me... Will be a hard work for Holly Horse and long walk for Dippy Dog later for me

im sure you will be fine hun :) good luck xxx

Berryred - (5lb, 0lbs lost)
Blackwidow - (4lbs, 2lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - (4lbs, 1lbs lost!)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Shabba -(4lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
IreneH -
HelenG - (8lbs, 0lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
SlimBecca - (7lb, 0lbs lost!)
Back2black - (10lbs, 3.5lbs lost!) :D :D :D

Well done on losses so far:)

I put 1/2lb on:( but was expected so not too bad!

Berryred - (5lb, 1/2lbs on)
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
Back2black - (10lbs, 0lbs lost!)

Well done on the losses and don't worry Emma half a pound is nothing. You will shift that in no time.

Welcome back KDMA and omg you lucky sod!!!!!! I would love to go to Florida!!! We're aiming for Spain next year, not quite disneyland but our first holiday abroad!! :giggle:

Well done on the losses ladies and Berry dont worry about the 1/2lb!! Yours will be gone the same as mine this week :D

Well ladies i had a good weekend and i love mcdonalds salads now they've changed the nutritional values of them!!! :D We had one saturday and i did see it was high in points to start with but when i checked on Sunday it was lower, meaning i'd saved points!! :D Im set for a loss this week as long as nothing goes wrong!!!

Oh and wish me luck for tomorrow. I have an interview which means i would get out of this hell hole!! It's not even 9am and im ready for home! :(

Welcome back KDMA and omg you lucky sod!!!!!! I would love to go to Florida!!! We're aiming for Spain next year, not quite disneyland but our first holiday abroad!! :giggle:

Well done on the losses ladies and Berry dont worry about the 1/2lb!! Yours will be gone the same as mine this week :D

Well ladies i had a good weekend and i love mcdonalds salads now they've changed the nutritional values of them!!! :D We had one saturday and i did see it was high in points to start with but when i checked on Sunday it was lower, meaning i'd saved points!! :D Im set for a loss this week as long as nothing goes wrong!!!

Oh and wish me luck for tomorrow. I have an interview which means i would get out of this hell hole!! It's not even 9am and im ready for home! :(

I will keep everything crossed for you :)

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
IreneH -
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
Back2black - (10lbs, 3.5lbs lost!)

Well done Back2Black - that's a fab start
Berry - you'll be good again next week
Shabba - got the lot crossed for you (so long as you haven't applied for the same job as me:giggle:)

well done Back2black.

And wishing you loads of luck for interview Shabba.

Thanks guys :) Just 6.5lb to loose to meet my target for this month :) I really want a stone off before I go on holiday on the 3rd of July though.

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
IreneH -
HelenG - (8lbs, -0.5lbs lost!):cry:
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

I have no idea what is going on with me! Every other set of scales are showing a loss (I work in a surgery with 8 sets) but my class scales give me a 1/2lb gain:( Sorry team:wave_cry:

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
IreneH - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
HelenG - (8lbs, -0.5lbs lost!):cry:
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

well done guys, good luck Shabba for the job and Helen, dont stress out just keep going 100% and you WILL see a negative number on the scales :) xxx

lost 3lbs today guys so i have met the target for June :) lets see how much extra i can get rid of :D x

Blackwidow - (4lbs, 5lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
IreneH - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
HelenG - (8lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)