Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

well done Rach and don't worry Helen you will lose that and more beside very soon x

Well done honey :D I am hoping i will fit into my jogging bottoms soon so i can do some proper walking... Jeans are not comfortable to walk in lol

hello everyone.

i'm really disappointed and feel like crying :( i had my first weigh in today and only lost half a pound :( i know any loss is better than a gain, but i tried *so* hard this week. i stuck to my points, i did more cardio than usual and went to the gym 3 times instead of my usual 2 (i've been lazy for a few weeks) and still only lost half a pound :(

reaching my 7lb target for june is all but impossible now :(

Berryred - (5lb, 1/2lbs on)
Blackwidow - (4lbs, 5lbs lost!)
Twiggy -
Bear 1982 - (4lbs, 1lbs lost!)
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Shabba -(4lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
IreneH - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
HelenG - (8lbs, -0.5lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)
SlimBecca - (7lb, 0.5lb lost!) :(
Back2black - (10lbs, 3.5lbs lost!)

Becca dont give up!

you might find that because you've done more exercise your body is needing a bit more energy - are you eating all the points you're allowed each day? also, some people just naturally have a bigger loss their second week.. i wasnt a big loser on my first week and my friend was.. it was disheartening but second week we swapped and i more than levelled the playing field :)

chin up chuck xxx

well done Rachael! :D

Becca don't worry, you still have 3 weeks. When I upped my exercise it didn't show on the scales till I had had a rest day and let my body settle down, hopefully that will happen for you and you will see a big result next week! :)

I sts this week which I am ok with as I didn't get to my morning wi and went to the evening meeting instead. I was showing 2lb loss on my own scales so am hoping for a big result next week when I am back at my usual class! :D
Having said that, I am off to Scotland tomorrow to see my parents so I can see lots of wine and lovely food being part of my weekend!! :D

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

Becca its a loss!! :D

Have a lovely break Kaz! enjoy it!

Im off to WI tonight and im quite confident i've lost 1.5lb so ill be gutted if i dont!!!

Thanks for your good luck's ladies, i have a second interview tomorrow :D

Well done guys :) I have another 3 days until my next weight in... Just planning what I am going to have for lunch.. Lentil Soup... Baked Potatoe with cheese or both.. nom nom

Yay we did it we did it!! Lost 3.5lb this week, I'm now in the 12st catagory and I've lost a point!! Will be a test this week to see how well I cope!! I'm 1lb away from 2st and my next silver 7!! Its what I'm aiming for next week! :-D

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Shabba -(4lbs, 3lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

aww fantastic stuff Shabba thats amazing! well done Kaz on your STS it'll defo mean big numbers for you next week - stay strong at your rents!

B2B i hope you went for both with the points.. they sound like proper comfort foods in this horrible dreary weather! :) xxx

oh goodness me :( Sorry team!

Stayed the same this week!

I have given myself a right telling off for the past few weeks, and am trying to think at least I am maintaining:pish!

So I got some fancy WW scales and OMG!! How fab are they, I know it's a gimmick and only because it tells you the points but my rice krispies this morning for 22g was 1pt, so had a yogurt 1/2pt ww one too, instead of 30g for 1 1/2pt then hungry in an hour!

Hubby has gone away for 18 day :( but gone to South Africa for the world cup:D so am focused without him being around and how nice would it be to be into the 11stones before he gets back (currently 12st 4lb:rolleyes:)

So any plans for the weekend at all? I am off to see friends this weekend and avoid all football as I can't stand it lol:p But friend very good and supportive on my weight loss so food wise should be fine!

Hope everywell okay berryred kisses

well done for STS!! :) Your hubby is very lucky! i would love to go to SA and not just for football, which i dont like either! :p

you have 2 weeks to lose 4.5lb and i think you can do it with a bit of motivation and hard work!! :D Go for it!!! :D

We're not doing much this weekend, prep work so we can decorate madams room :D

Morning guys

I had a sts this week, little bit disappointed as I had upped my exercise and stuck to points, so the only thing I can put my finger on is that I didn't drink enough fluid, so change that this week.

OH is over this weekend so have to be very careful with what I choose to ensure I don't have a gain next week.

Good luck everyone

Xx

Well done guys :) 2 days till mine and I am going to a dinner party tomorrow night... Chicken Fajitas and Apple Crumble...

Just stood on scales and have lost 5lbs this week. Really pleased with that and hoping this spurs me on to have a 100% good week next week foodwise.

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-5lbs lost)
Shabba -(4lbs, 3lbs lost!)
Sarah_Frances -
Kaz - (5lb, 2.5lb lost)

amazing stuff Deana, our team is going so strong!

B2b, i hope you limited that crumble to a small portion! ;) xxx

Its tonight I am going... I am dreading it lol! Will be limiting myself allround though... Its weight in tomorrow :(

it's sunday:( why does the weekend go so fast!

Plans for today.....
Have a huge sort out of my paperwork, I am a childminder and when the post comes I chuck in on the side and now it's overflowing:cry:

Kids (5 and 8) have planned a crafty sunday day last night, so going to extend the table and let them 'create':8855: which means, boxs, glitter, glue and lovely interesting creations galour!!!

As some of you know hubby if away in South Africa, and I have set a list of things to do each day and so far have stuck to them! I got back around 10pm last night after being at friends then did 20 mins of ironing:8855: I am soo good, but it stopped me eating I had no point left! Plus point of getting in late, my kids still asleep:D

check out my hubby's flag on telly last night:p

Last edited:
Hey Guys

Just back from today's weight and the result is.... bye bye 2lbs :wave_cry: I am going to miss them as I never plan to EVER see them again.:8855:

Kirsty xxx

Twiggy -
beccabottle -
RecoveringChocoholic -
kdma - (7lbs-0ibs lost)
Sarah_Frances -