Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

Well done kdma, I'm not going to be anywhere near my target for the month either, but its all going in the right direction eh?

Couldn't agree more V :D

Well done Kdma

xxx

Well done!!!

yup as others say, as long as it keeps going down thats what counts!!

sorry I have been awol:cry: lots going on at home and popped on for quick look only! And now it's the summer hols:rolleyes:

Current weight 12 stone :D pleased as so much going on I haven't been good at tracking!

Back to tracking today, and hoping things are going to start going down again with the weight loss! feel free to boot me off as I have been a rubbish team member:cry:

dont be silly Emma! You've come back - thats the hardest part and you will always be a valued member of Team 3 :D

glad to see everyone has been doing well while i've been away. Love what you said Vanda - who cares if we don't win the challenge.. if we're not gaining weight we're still winning :) xxx

I forgot to add my 1lb loss from last night, very pleased with it too. These days I'm grateful for anything I can get.

Have a great week all

Well done Vanda!!! :D Its a loss and thats all that counts.

My Mr Fit says i've put on 2lb so im guessing a gain! but i know i shouldnt weigh mid week :giggle:

hi, my name is plonks (lynda)

i am 44 and chunky. i AM going to loose 56lb to get to goal.

i started ww yesterday and going to lst class tonight. i am looking forward to getting to know you all

thank you for letting me join your team x

hiya Lynda, good luck with your first class :) you can do this! xxx

Hiya Rachael, taking up your offer to join your team, thanks!

Hello everyone...I'm in my late 40's, single, and have been overweight for about 20 years. I realised I really have to tackle it now, and I want to get to goal by the time I'm 50. I've got approx 18 months to do that, but first I'm just looking at the 10% goal that my WW leader gave me.
I'm rubbish at dieting, so it will be a slow process probably! But I'm determined to keep at it. Where I've gone wrong before is I give up after I've lost a bit of weight. Not this time.

Nice to 'meet' you all!

went to my first meeting today. and i was 4lb lighter than what i thought so ahead already. that has to be a good sign right ;)

I am so so ready for this.

Welcome Bastet

I've got almost 2 years before I'm 50, my aim is not to be fat and 50 it can be done

Good news plonks

Step away from those scales Shabba ;)

I cant, i feel bad if i miss a session with Mr Fit and he tells me now :giggle:

welcome Lynda and Bastet!!!!! :D

Well done all the 'losers' :) I am happy to report in today with a 3lb loss!! :) Now hit my 5% and if I lose another one this week (hang on, what do i mean by IF??) I'm at my first stone!!!!! :)

Well done Lainie!!!!!!

Hi Guys, my name is Sam and I've got 70lbs to lose, I joined SW and couldn't get on with it but now I've rejoined WW and this I had weigh in last night and had lost 4.5lbs I had lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks in SW but just didn't seem to be eating healthy or practical, thanks for letting me join your group, I need all the help I can get , I really want to do it this time as my weight is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep it rules my life and I would like to wake up one morning and not have to worry how I look in what I'm wearing and how many bulges you can see.Thanks everyone.
Samx

Hi and welcome!!!!

This place is great for support and you can do anything if you try hard enough :D

Back