Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

Ooooo so many lovely new members!!

Welcome guys and good luck

xxxxx

Hi,

Im a new member and I am hoping to start WW on Saturday. I used to do slimming world but as I cant cook it wasnt really suitable and im hoping as WW has so many more pre prepared sauces and Tesco light carries WW points that I will be able to do it more easily. Plus the treats will help as i work at a supermarket so am constantly tempted by chocolate, crisps and other naughties.

Im quite shy so dont know what to say and im also very nervous about my first meeting :S

welcome to all the new members to the group :D just in time for a new month as well :)

well done Lainie on your loss, 3lbs and your first stone is fab! xxx

Wenna, you will do brill on WW, its perfect for people like you and me who arent really good cooks (i try, but doesnt always work haha :D)

Just so you know, all big supermarkets list WW points on the back of their low fat ranges.. Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys all do.. only one im not sure of is Morrisons :)

when is your first meeting? once you're there you will be fine - do you have anyone to go with? xxx

well done Claire you've done great! :D

btw guys, Vanda and I have earned the team another 6 points between us in the recipe challenge :)

so did all of Team 2.. HAHAHAHA :D

Welcome Wenna and good luck for your first week on ww, you will be fine.

Well done on this weeks loss Claire and well done to Rach and me for the cooking challenge - hoorah

Im another 1/2lb down! :D was hoping for 1.5 but its still better than a gain!! My last class last night as well so i now own a copy of the shopping guide and the eating out guide and the 12 week tracker :giggle: Lets see how i do on my own!!!

The problem i have is that i dont own any scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: May have to go by Mr Fit! :confused:

Berryred -
Blackwidow - 2 (5lbs, 0.5lbs lost!)
Twiggy - **
Bear 1982 - 0 (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
beccabottle - **
RecoveringChocoholic - **
kdma - 2 (7lbs, 2lbs lost)
Shabba - 2 (5lb, 4lbs lost!!)
IreneH -
HelenG - 1 (6lbs, 0lbs lost)
Sarah_Frances - **
Kaz -
SlimBecca - (5lb, 0lbs lost!)
Back2black -
sugar_snap123 - (8lbs, 3lbs lost!)
vanda - 2 (6lbs, 2lbs lost)
Lainie10 - (5.5lbs , 1.5lbs lost)

Boots scales are v accurate Shabba for 50p a go. Well done on your half xxx

I avoid town :giggle: Im gonna go get some from Argooooos i reckon. We really need some because OH has lost some weight aswell :D

Just a quickie - WI today - 3lbs lost.:D

Hope everyone is ok, I'll be back later today or tomorrow to catch up properly.

well ne thats fabulous!!!!!! :D

no, i'll count it up now! :p x

well guys, we managed a score of 47 for July.. who wants to try for 60 this month? :D going to make sure we have all our members names on the list too!

Berryred -
Blackwidow - (5lbs, 0lbs lost)
Bear 1982 -
kdma -
Shabba -
IreneH -
HelenG -
Kaz - *
SlimBecca - *
Back2black -
sugar_snap123 -
vanda -
Lainie10 -
Bastet -
Wenna84 -
Samstar -
Kilobel -
Plonks -

right guys, i've refreshed the list for August - please try and update each week - i know i am a buggar for not doing it as well but please when you update can you copy across the list and add your loss in there. It might be easier to list each week score as i know Team 4 did? think it was just adding -2,+1,-1.5,-0.5 etc.. Vanda will be able to tell us :D

let me know what everyone thinks!

Back