Team 3 Team Loser - "Winning by Losing" - New start for 2011!

You an me both Rach. Things will get better this week I am sure and we will both see the scales go down. xx I am trying for 7lbs in September.

Berryred - ***
Blackwidow - (5lbs, 0lbs lost)
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
Shabba -
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
vanda -
Lainie10 -
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -
Purple_Rain -
Likklebex - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)

Bex, i've left your goal on as assumed its your goal for September as you only joined a few days ago.. feel free to change it if i've made a mistake! x

Yeh thats right - it's my goal for Sept. My next WI is Weds which is 1st of Sept so that will go towards my goal.... nervous now!!

Thanks for welcoming me guys! Feel great having all this support!! Had a bit of an iffy weekend cos of a wedding and eating out with family but just got on the wii fit this morning and i appear not to have put any on - let's hope it is accurate!! :D x

Good luck for September everyone!

Welcome to the team Bex.

I'm not sure if I will be setting a target for September. I have so much going on with moving etc that I would quite like to just maintain and I won't be going to WI's but I'd very much like to stay part of the team as I love the team spirit.

I can be a side supporter if that suits everyone better until I get back into the full swing and get settled in Ireland

xxx

hi i asked to join somewhere and got told team 3? i this where i come? x

yeah it is scottish jewel :) add your name to the list and feel free to set yourself a goal for september :) maybe tell us a bit about yourself if you like :D

bex, if you open up your signature in another window, then literally click and drag on my signature into your window and it'll copy in :) x

Berryred - ***
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
Shabba -
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
vanda -
Lainie10 -
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -
Purple_Rain -
scottishjewel - (7lbs - 0lbs lost)

hope i done this right my goal and do i add what i have lost once the month is up?

I am Lorna married to murray mum to 3 kids ds12, ds10 and a dd2 we live in perth and i started ww last monday the 23/8/2010 weighing 14st 9lbs and had my 1st weigh in today and lost 6 & a half lbs which i am so chuffed about loving the new meal a lot taster than o thought and cant wait to get stuck in to making more! good luck to everyone on their goal this month x

Welcome Scottishjewel and thats a great 1st weeks loss. Post and update your weigh in results each week.

I'm not weighing in this week due to BH and work so will just set myself a target for September to aim for, not a very high one cos I have 2 weeks off and although not going away will prop be out and about a lot

Berryred - ***
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
Shabba -
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
vanda - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
Lainie10 -
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -
Purple_Rain -

well done on your first week Lorna thats fantastic :D you'll soon be in the 13s! :) x

thanks rachael i hope to get that off this week! x

ekk hiya, just got back from my hols, the summer has ended already! Mine are back to school on Thursday!

Going for my post hol weigh in on thursday hahahahahaha (8lb gain over 3 weeks) whooppppssssssss

will update soon

Berryred - ***
Bear 1982 -
kdma - (7lbs, 0lbs lost)
Shabba -
IreneH -
HelenG - ***
sugar_snap123 - ***
vanda - (4lbs, 0lbs lost)
Lainie10 -
Bastet - ***
Wenna84 - ***
Samstar - ***
Kilobel - ***
Plonks - ***
Clarri -
Sparkles -
Purple_Rain - (8lbs, 0lbs lost)

likkebex i manged to copy and paste i have fewer posts than u maybe try again hun x

Grrr em make ur own there and copy and paste the code in ur siggie box? x

Yeh i thought i could do that but i am not sure which link to click on cos there's loads which keep taking me all over to different sponsored sites. Hrumph :( x

And i've just gone to the site i saw on the bottom of the glittery banner and it wont let me add it to my signature cos the BB markup is too big for my signature space! I think i might cry! :cry:

Last edited:
Back